Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Event: The Alaskan Catering Cruise!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    That's a first! Asking for a dish that was a reward for a goal-line. Wonder if anyone who didn't achieve this will receive orders for it? Shouldn't be... but who knows?
    If you didn't achieve the goal, you will not ask for this order.
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

New Resident
    Sorry please ignore my message

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    It seems both people who have and have not updated to the latest version (1.7.4) are experiencing the issue.
    I have current version and it won't load ratatouille.

Question, what happens if you buy a new slot or cook for the event? Are you able to keep that extra slot or cook for the next event or does it go away?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicSeekers View Post
    Question, what happens if you buy a new slot or cook for the event? Are you able to keep that extra slot or cook for the next event or does it go away?
    Only for this event.
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Quote Originally Posted by 007war View Post
    I have more than 2,000 strawberry smoothie but I can't load them it tells me to cook. Why? My game is updated.
    Sorry about this! Our engineers have investigate the issue that's preventing you from loading existing dishes on your counters to the catering event. Unfortunately, it looks to require an app update to fix this issue. We're very sorry for the inconvenience!

Farm Supplier
    Perhaps it's better to postpone the event until the problem is fixed. Those players that completed the first day like I did should then began the event on day 2.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 007war View Post
    Perhaps it's better to postpone the event until the problem is fixed. Those players that completed the first day like I did should then began the event on day 2.
    I agree.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry about this! Our engineers have investigate the issue that's preventing you from loading existing dishes on your counters to the catering event. Unfortunately, it looks to require an app update to fix this issue. We're very sorry for the inconvenience!
    How soon can we expect the app update?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    How soon can we expect the app update?
    That is the question. As I understand it, S8 can submit the update, but it can take up to a week to be processed and released by apple. Please correct me if I am wrong, and "up to a week" can mean as little as a few days, but impossible to know for sure.

If I had not already started the event, I would definitely wait to start for at least a few days to be closer to a fix.
    The first few days won't be so bad, but further on this could become very problematic!

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast