Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/20/15 Update - Equestrian Race Event!

I have 2 days to finish event "On Track for Success" but Horse Track don't drop banners and steel ingots. Why?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by obvertator View Post
    I have 2 days to finish event "On Track for Success" but Horse Track don't drop banners and steel ingots. Why?
    Because the whole event is over, I'm sorry...You should be able to upgrade with gems, though.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

New Resident
    So not so good in terms of understanding how to post and stuff.....just a mum of 4 that plays for fun. Got up to level 4 in equestrian
    On Track For Success, happy to try my best........ But running short of time as I have a job and 3 children at home, so can only can play in between commitments, I spent gems three times to try and get my banners and ingots to level up to 5 but low and behold......none were paid only a star for EP points.........well bugger me......not spending any more gems so I guess I fail......sadly disappointed......I don't spend money on gems as I have lost too many to tapping without confirmation ( sometimes large amounts of saved gems too ) and most of all I like to achieve through my own effort. Sad that it seems that the powers that be want us to fail before we begin. Up till now have not been so disappointed, almost feels like it's a repeat of the wonderland story.......But sorry 18 gems spent for me with no reward, no banners no ingots, I am done.......I will fail knowing I have done my best........and no to those that say the event is finished, for my time clock says I still gave an hour or two.
    Last edited by supamum1; 09-08-15 at 06:33 AM.

So... Is it normal my finished level 5 horse track doesn't drop anything else than 1 xp?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyjae View Post
    So... Is it normal my finished level 5 horse track doesn't drop anything else than 1 xp?
    According to the tips and hints on the first page that is all it drops now that the event is over! I'm only getting XP too so I'm storing mine and probably the shed too because I can get horse hair and wool elsewhere!

Rhino Keeper
    No thats not true. The first page clearly lays out the drops for a finished racetrack....sugar, carrots, armour etc. It makes absolutely no sense at all that we would spend 18 days working to upgrade a useless building. We all worked toward what was promised. Storm8 will you please update us on the status of this issue??

Rhino Keeper
    Trying upload pic again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	23574  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyjae View Post
    No it is not normal!

For me, the only reason to upgrade the track to level 5 was for the drops. Personally I found that it looked much better at lower levels (at 5, the grandstand appears to be under construction and what's with the mini pyre tent in the center?) I'm giving it a day to see if we get the drops back. If not, it will be joining the big pink pyre tent in storage. There just isn't enough room for these huge (and IMO unattractive) buildings that don't contribute anything to the game.

So....my advice to anyone wondering if they should gem up to finish the building? Don't bother. Spend the gems on something useful instead.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 09-08-15 at 07:23 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    No thats not true. The first page clearly lays out the drops for a finished racetrack....sugar, carrots, armour etc. It makes absolutely no sense at all that we would spend 18 days working to upgrade a useless building. We all worked toward what was promised. Storm8 will you please update us on the status of this issue??
    Although I also think the lack of drops is in error, I don't think one should use post 2 as evidence of this. That post was put together by a forum moderator, not by an actual S8 employee. The content in that post is a conglomeration of what regular players have found out and have posted in this thread--it is not handed to us by the programmers or anyone else with inside knowledge.