Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/20/15 Update - Equestrian Race Event!

So - according to my time clock, I've got two hours left to get my Horse Track to Level 5 - I'm at level 4.

I collected - and only got experience: no banners or Ingots. So, I burned gems to collect again: still no banners or ingots. I want to burn more gems to get to level 5 before the timer runs out, but I'm afraid I'm just going to lose more gems.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_ethyl View Post
    So - according to my time clock, I've got two hours left to get my Horse Track to Level 5 - I'm at level 4.

I collected - and only got experience: no banners or Ingots. So, I burned gems to collect again: still no banners or ingots. I want to burn more gems to get to level 5 before the timer runs out, but I'm afraid I'm just going to lose more gems.

Is anyone else having this problem?
    event is over, if you want to finish the building and burn gems, I suggest you to buy the banners/ingots and not speed up the building again, if it did not dropped the first time I dont know what makes you think it would the second

Rhino Keeper
    My level 5 track is also only dropping XP. Why did we bother upgrading it to level 5 if the drops it gave of armor, carrots, horse hair, etc were only going to last during the event?

Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    My level 5 track is also only dropping XP. Why did we bother upgrading it to level 5 if the drops it gave of armor, carrots, horse hair, etc were only going to last during the event?
    Exactly, thank you, that's what i was trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    I dont know what makes you think it would the second
    Well, that was kind of rude to say.

I merely wanted to be certain that nothing was dropping, which is why I burned gems to try.

As for buying the items, at level 4, it costs less gems to skip through time -- if items were still dropping -- then to pay for them outright.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    Sorry, but I dont remember my horse track to have dropped armor/carrots/horse hair/etc even a single time, as far I remember it only dropped horse shoes and the ingots/flags or whatever that was used to upgrade itself, but thats probably just me and I was either maxed or not paying attention
    Last edited by mikado86; 09-07-15 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't the final community prize been a decoration in all the community events? It's the final individual prize that's been something useful
    No, the final community prize in the Halloween event (last year? 2 years ago?) was the Spooky Tree which drops things.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    I think you should look up the dictionary definition of prize, and btw final community prize that are only decoration are nothing new, be glad you got a building that actually produces something useful out of the entire event
    Yep looked up prize don't know what you mean, I seem to have used it appropriately, sorry what building did you get that produces something useful? I got a stable that drops hair and carrots, perhaps you should look up the dictionary and define useful.

Executive Chef
    I wished I had kept records but I'd swear I had collected armor, carrots and horse hair from the arena between the time I completed it and the end of the event. Now it is only 1 xp.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I wished I had kept records but I'd swear I had collected armor, carrots and horse hair from the arena between the time I completed it and the end of the event. Now it is only 1 xp.
    You're weren't seeing things cuz YES, the level 5 race track dropped horseshoes, ingots, banners (which I assumed would cease at the end of the event), AND also a random combo of armor, carrots, horse hair AND sugar & coins.

SW ~ Would you please check with S8/TL to see if the current dropping of only 1XP is correct or if that's a temporary bug and we will get those other drops back? Thanks
    (Otherwise, I and probably most other players will just store it.)