Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/20/15 Update - Equestrian Race Event!

Executive Chef
    The final community prize is huge! Is it really just decorative? I was hoping it would drop something...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    The final community prize is huge! Is it really just decorative? I was hoping it would drop something...
    I placed it and then clicked on it. It didn't come up with a timer or gem trap. I guess it's deco. Back into storage it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I placed it and then clicked on it. It didn't come up with a timer or gem trap. I guess it's deco. Back into storage it goes!
    Yea...all that work for nothing but deco. Horse track & all its accoutrements will be in storage tomorrow. What a big let down. Not sure I'll be participating in the next one. What a shame! I'm sure there are many players feeling the same after getting that huge thing.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yea...all that work for nothing but deco. Horse track & all its accoutrements will be in storage tomorrow. What a big let down. Not sure I'll be participating in the next one. What a shame! I'm sure there are many players feeling the same after getting that huge thing.
    Well I think it's quite pretty, shame it's not animated and doesn't give you anything. I'll keep one of mine out for a few days the other went straight back into storage - so many decorations - so little space for them. (2 games - I'm not seeing double!)
    Last edited by EsmeW2; 09-07-15 at 11:53 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'll keep the horse track out since it can drop armor but none of the deco. I did immediately check out the last prize to see if it did anything then promptly put it back in storage. Lol

Sorry duplicate post
    Last edited by robotparade; 09-07-15 at 01:08 PM.

New Resident
    This event definitely missed expectations. Very disappointing.

Yes, and I did one more collection from the track to see if drops are any better & it's still dropping horseshoes as well as the stables. Sure more horseshoes that are now worth nothing but you can't let a few more ingots & banners drop til the end of the day for those who were struggling to finish it.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

The Victory Brazier is quite a disappointment. First of all it is HUGE, taking up the amount of space that a profitable building could inhabit. Secondly, finding that it is just decoration is a major letdown. All of that work, and all the coins spent on horses... for that??? You have really slipped, Storm8.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow...that is all.