Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/20/15 Update - Equestrian Race Event!

Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    I can't find my tilting rings wonder where they went to?

Try looking under "All" in inventory

Amanda50

Can anyone tell me if you can Carry on with the upgrade of horse track To level 5 when the event is over thank you

Rhino Keeper
    I need clarification on this too please, as my post above says.

Once the event is over, the only way to finish upgrading is by using gems. Banners & ingots will no longer drop from the track. Depending on how many of each you still need, it could take hundreds of gems
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-06-15 at 12:10 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Once the event is over, the only way to finish upgrading is by using gems. Banners & ingots will no longer drop from the track. Depending on how many of each you still need, it could take hundreds of gems

Amanda50
    Just as I thougt I've got 79 ingots and 68 banners . so doubt I will make it as will not be able to play as much tomorrow .thank you for answering

Quote Originally Posted by amanda50 View Post
    Amanda50
    Just as I thougt I've got 79 ingots and 68 banners . so doubt I will make it as will not be able to play as much tomorrow .thank you for answering
    You pretty much need to collect from the track every 3 hours if possible. I tried to collect at least 4 times per day. Sorry to hear it'll be difficult for you tomorrow.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

You pretty much need to collect from the track every 3 hours if possible. I tried to collect at least 4 times per day. Sorry to hear it'll be difficult for you tomorrow.
    Amanda50
    I know I don't really want to be up all night I'm up at 5am .i think I failed at beginning of goal I kept forgetting to collect from the horse track I was to involved in getting horse shoes which I have finished ages ago . It's just a game I won't be too upset lol .thankyou for your kind words

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks from me too. I've been collecting at least 4 times a day when I could, but will not make the final fence () without using gems and the unknown is how many gems it could need after the event has finished. I've been trying to work out how many gems it might take to get finished in time and whether it is worth it. The track looks ridiculous because of the scale, so I was planning on storing it. But if it earns its keep it could be worthwhile finishing it off.

Decisions, decisions. Any advice from more experienced players?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyB111 View Post
    Thanks from me too. I've been collecting at least 4 times a day when I could, but will not make the final fence () without using gems and the unknown is how many gems it could need after the event has finished. I've been trying to work out how many gems it might take to get finished in time and whether it is worth it. The track looks ridiculous because of the scale, so I was planning on storing it. But if it earns its keep it could be worthwhile finishing it off.

Decisions, decisions. Any advice from more experienced players?
    I collected enough materials to upgrade, but didn't because I am not fond of the look of the level 5 track. That way, I suppose I can upgrade when I want, but not being forced to. That said, I am weary of horses and the whoe concept, so I stored it. Maybe it will look better to me in the future.

Good luck to those who are getting close!
    Last edited by 55lee55; 09-06-15 at 02:26 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    So sorry if this has been answered already but.....

I've completed Step 7, "On Track for Success", and leveled up to 5. I don't have Step 8, "And the Winner Is...."

I force-closed. What next?

Edit: OK...think I found it from SW. Steps were out of order somehow and I completed it already. So I'm done? I don't want to mess up on this....worked so hard with those little horsies.
    Last edited by anne202b; 09-06-15 at 02:30 PM.