Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/20/15 Update - Equestrian Race Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Never got that goal 8!!! Is anyone doing anything about this?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    I don't remember I did it. Well the timed quest did run out of time for a couple of hours so it could be. Moreover I didn't care about the horseshoes as I had the 4th price already.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    it's just written up out of order. If you can upgrade to level 5 then you had the goal slip through unnoticed. I checked with S8 about it.

Howdy party people, I would appreciate some advice. Is it worth while to invest gems in speeding up on upgrading the race track to level 5? Still need plenty of ingots and banners...

Rhino Keeper
    I can't find my tilting rings wonder where they went to?
    Last edited by alexsjusa; 09-06-15 at 08:26 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by armarbon2 View Post
    Howdy party people, I would appreciate some advice. Is it worth while to invest gems in speeding up on upgrading the race track to level 5? Still need plenty of ingots and banners...
    How far have you upgraded and how many ingots and banners do you need? If you plan to get the completed horse track,it is always better to speed up rather than to buy ingots and banners , I guess

Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    How far have you upgraded and how many ingots and banners do you need? If you plan to get the completed horse track,it is always better to speed up rather than to buy ingots and banners , I guess
    Level 4, at app 2/3rd. Still need 30 of both, 20 hrs left...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkimommy2014 View Post
    Technically you can upgrade both after the event ends. The only problem is you will no longer be able to collect banners and ingots so if you don't have enough of those you will have to use gems to upgrade the track. Since the shed doesn't need those to upgrade you can upgrade it at any time. Hope that helps.
    I don't understand, so please bear with me. In the past if we don't finish upgrading then we are left with the structure stuck on the level we got to e.g. the partially built vineyard estate buildings we see in our neighbours' kingdoms. Or at least so I thought before reading your post. Are you saying even if I don't get enough banners and ingots to get to Level 5 that I can use gems to finish upgrading? Have I misunderstood about my neighbours' unfinished buildings and actually they have a choice to upgrade for gems?

This will be the first time I won't complete the challenge, so I am thinking about spending gems to upgrade to Level 5. But the other thing I would like to know is what we get from the race track when it's finished. Is it a good earner for coins?

Thanks for reading!

See page 1 of this thread: Drops from the finished track

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by armarbon2 View Post
    See page 1 of this thread: Drops from the finished track
    So no coins which was my question - or stars?
    Last edited by BuddyB111; 09-06-15 at 11:14 AM.