Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/20/15 Update - Equestrian Race Event!

I didn't even KNOW there was a goal 8 until I checked the forum. How can we trigger it?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This is what happened to me...

After the dialogue appeared about the horse race which Sir Piggie won, you give the items in goal 8 and that was the end. there was a pic of Sir Piggie in the dialogue looking very happy.

For those that say they didn't get goal 8, did the above happen for you?

Rhino Keeper
    If goal 8 reward is only horseshoes and the story line ends; not sure I want to give up those resources. I read first page and it looks like we don't need to complete goal 8. Is that right?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

After the dialogue appeared about the horse race which Sir Piggie won, you give the items in goal 8 and that was the end. there was a pic of Sir Piggie in the dialogue looking very happy.

Hi SpiritWind,
    No, I never got a message about Sir Piggie. I completed goal 7 and there was a silence. And there still is. I need the 50 horseshoes, so that's why I would really like to be able to do this goal.
    Ooh, wait, ..... that was at the same time goal 7 came up? Not after goal 7? Yes, then I had it. So I'm done? What I really miss in this game is a notification like *well done you completed the whole quest*

Helen
    Last edited by ait_vedan; 09-03-15 at 10:27 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    ok, i will flag this issue. thanks for letting me know.

Rhino Keeper
    I got my horse shed finally..as far as the goals are concerned, I had not clicked on the timed goal for a couple days but got the goal for the final race immediately on completion of the previous goals..sir piggy won the race and I fed Him carrots..tht ws the end for me..timed goal still on for couple more days..

ok, i will flag this issue. thanks for letting me know.
    Since you're flagging issues... I upgraded my horse track to level 5 with about 10 hours to spar in the quest. Got the pretty tree and even collected from it a few times. It suddenly reversed tp level 4. Because it was past the goal deadline, I had to "skip" the goal for 75 gems and then re-upgrade for 18 more. It was a lot of work just to have to use gems anyway!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anurulz View Post
    I got my horse shed finally..as far as the goals are concerned, I had not clicked on the timed goal for a couple days but got the goal for the final race immediately on completion of the previous goals..sir piggy won the race and I fed Him carrots..tht ws the end for me..timed goal still on for couple more days..
    I'm in the same state. I've got just two more ingots to get on the timed goal, upgrade the race track and then I'm done, done, done on both of my games.

I love the horse shed, especially when it gives me wool (I'm a bit light on sheep). Can't imagine how you'd manage to squeeze a horse into it though - let alone some of the massive herds I've seen in various lands recently!

Rhino Keeper

I didn't finish the timed goal in time so I did level up but that was the end of everything for me!

Rhino Keeper
    Finished 7 on the track within 5 days...did not get 8 and the winner is. Also, how many levels does the horse shed have and what are the requirements for each level?