Page 28 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/20/15 Update - Equestrian Race Event!

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I look forward very much to seeing this!
    As do I!!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    An Alternative could be a chicken run ;p, comes at half the cost!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Hair/wool, coins, 1-2 xp.
    So this event prizes are all just decos but the biggest individual prize, that horse shed, which only drops same than a sheep or a cheap market horse...

Happy to store the Equestrian Race item since the 1st day

Trying to feed sugar to get my ingots. Feed button not working. Gave 7 this morning, trying to feed last 8. What's up

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    rope limit increased to 110. Might I suggest that until we have a way to get rid of it, you don't max on it again.

Plus, if you have sent a request through to Support, please send a PM with your ticket number to SparklyOctopus. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I don't know if it's been mentioned since you wrote this but the stables do occasionally give 2 horse shoes from one stable.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Are you sure? The count goes up as soon as you tap the stable, not when the horseshoe appears with the milk etc and it disappears off the screen 2 seconds later. Can you test it next time and report back. Anyone else noticing the same? You only get 1 horseshoe from each stable.

Fashion Designer
    SW, the rope was maxed at 110 yesterday, beforeWe posted that we were maxed. Storm8 hasn't done anything, and I doubt they will.

I didn't email them. I got lucky with a trade, and managed to give 3 ropes, but of course I am maxed out on rope again because I had to make 3 for the quest. I am done with it. Not sure it is worth my time to keep playing these quests if they are going to be asking for things that have limits on them but no way to sell or dispose of them. I would be fine with limits if crafts could be sold, but S8 has discovered a new way to drain gems, so I expect we will see more of these type of quests in the future. This is not the only game they did this with irreversable caps on items. Ultimately, there was no damage to me because I was able to finish without paying to skip. I am almost done with this horse silliness. My kingdom is fine as it is, and I don't need more junk to store, especially if I can't sell things when I need to.

Thanks for trying SW!

Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	23177

Finally, a way for me to use up some coins lol. Not gonna go as crazy as 900. Hopefully 101 would do since I can only play twice a day. I only have about 200 horseshoes at the moment...

So it's kinda disappointing to see so little done on the community prizes when this one is actually fairly easy compared to the last several community events. It only takes a small investment in the cheap brown horses to make sure you can easily collect the individual prizes. I'm only 35 horseshoes away from 1000 so it's looks like smooth sailing there just wish the community was doing the same.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by parasurge View Post
    So it's kinda disappointing to see so little done on the community prizes when this one is actually fairly easy compared to the last several community events. It only takes a small investment in the cheap brown horses to make sure you can easily collect the individual prizes. I'm only 35 horseshoes away from 1000 so it's looks like smooth sailing there just wish the community was doing the same.
    I just noticed the slowness as well.

Speaking for myself:
    I noticed in the previous events and in this one again: they are monotonous, boring. For me an event is participating. Collecting from as many numb horses as I can and occasionally some other stuff like stables/ track is not enough to keep the fun. I want to participate!

For me participating is working, making (like the sun stones, the candy). Why can't we make our own horseshoes in the magic force? It's perfect for it! That would have made it sooooo much more fun for me!

And looking at the prices: I like the quintain for my barracks, and I want the horse shed. But everything else stays in inventory for me. Including the community ones as far as I can see what they are... So that's no stimulan either....

In short:
    when an event asks for real participation and has great prices I'm working, enthousiastic, happy!
    But in the last one and this one.....
    Last edited by EBJW; 08-25-15 at 05:19 AM. Reason: added
    I am Zelda