Quote Originally Posted by parasurge View Post
So it's kinda disappointing to see so little done on the community prizes when this one is actually fairly easy compared to the last several community events. It only takes a small investment in the cheap brown horses to make sure you can easily collect the individual prizes. I'm only 35 horseshoes away from 1000 so it's looks like smooth sailing there just wish the community was doing the same.
Parasurge, not aimed at you. Maybe S8 have played by their rules and are making the community actually earn the prises. I can only play twice a day and checked this morning. It was 8 pc at about 12 mill. It is still 8 pc at 13 mill almost 9 hours later. 1 mill change in 9 hours. I understand that a small change in pc early in the event is possible and as players level up, the count increases, however, the mathamithicians from the last event may have quelled it for all. As I said, s8 may be playing by the correct collecting and gathering method. That is, earn your reward, don't expect us to do it for you.

As a side note, they say, rope max 99, will increase to 110 for previous event. Horders then gather, multiply and exchange. why should they now increase to 120. They are a business, they need to earn money to keep this going. Then the natives revolt. It's a catch 22 for them. Play for free if you want, don't speed through than call foul.

Coming from a player who does not buy gems as not on the A list for sales, until US Black Friday arrives each year. Happy gaming all. Cheers