Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/20/15 Update - Equestrian Race Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Invited you, I took it out of hiding so you can see it.

I have upgraded my horse track to level 5 and have not gotten the prompt to do the final step in this quest even though I have force closer, turned off my this device and played on my other device. Any other ideas?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by matrixkitten View Post
    Well, I finished upgrading my Horse Track. Still about 300 shoes away from final individual prize, though. Hopefully level 5 track will help me finish with that soon! I didn't use any gems for this event, so overall I think it was well balanced.
    I've managed to get all the personal prizes but am still working on getting to level 5... in all 4 kingdoms! Hopefully I'll finish this time. Didn't make it with the vineyard.

Host(ess)
    my horse track ist on Level 5 sincs 24 hrs and gave me already 2 Light Armours. I like that

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I hear you. A couple of weeks ago I asked the same type of question, maxed out on an item so any advice on what was the best way to go about fixing it and was told/given the choice to "chill out". I didn't bother replying. I see you have a solution. Hope it works and good luck to you.

I was just given the goal to upgrade the Equestrian center to level 5 but only have 5 days. It took me 6 days to upgrade from a level 3 to level 4. Even with the daily equestrian trades and playing regularly all day, unless the drops get better in my game I don't think I'll finish. I'm not posting this as a complaint so please don't tell me to chill out or it's my choice blah blah blah. I'm just giving feedback for S8 in hopes it'll help for future goals.
    well... i still don't have a solution, asked meoemeowbeans over 24 hours ago to remove 3 ropes from my inventory, but i'm maxed out, so maybe he/she didn't read my pm or didn't have the time to help me out.. i don't know but keep hoping for at least 1 rope to be removed..

about the other thing, i never upgrade asap if there are so many items needed and it's timed.. better to save for a little while longer so you can rush through leveling up
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    well... i still don't have a solution, asked meoemeowbeans over 24 hours ago to remove 3 ropes from my inventory, but i'm maxed out, so maybe he/she didn't read my pm or didn't have the time to help me out.. i don't know but keep hoping for at least 1 rope to be removed..

about the other thing, i never upgrade asap if there are so many items needed and it's timed.. better to save for a little while longer so you can rush through leveling up
    I'll check on this for you with S8...

Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    Invited you, I took it out of hiding so you can see it.
    Thank you for that. Don't think I'll bother speeding up. If I get it, so be it.

Rhino Keeper
    After upgrading the track to level 5 ,do we still get the daily trades for banners and ingots?

Quote Originally Posted by sail147 View Post
    I have upgraded my horse track to level 5 and have not gotten the prompt to do the final step in this quest even though I have force closer, turned off my this device and played on my other device. Any other ideas?
    I have just done the same, upgrade to level 5 and it also didn't give me step 8.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by angeluk72 View Post
    I have just done the same, upgrade to level 5 and it also didn't give me step 8.....
    I think completing step 6 triggers step 8, I have not yet upgraded my track to lvl5 but already completed step 8