Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/20/15 Update - Equestrian Race Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gracelinda View Post
    Finished 7 on the track within 5 days...did not get 8 and the winner is. Also, how many levels does the horse shed have and what are the requirements for each level?
    Stage 8 unlocks after you pick out the horse for old Thomas,and Sir Pigglesworth wins in the race that follows..then you feed him apples ...did you not get these dialogues? Stage 8 does not follow 7
    Horse shed can be upgraded to level 2 .requires 3 fancy beam and blocks, 75 carrots,65000 coins

I don't think I will make it to level 5. I didn't check the forum for the trick. I'm not a happy camper. Will I be able to keep upgrading just with out the prize?

Fashion Designer
    No one I can finish this sadly! Need way too many parts.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Just remember it is WAY cheaper to speed up collections from the Track rather than buy the individual banners and ingots.

Don't forget to do the daily trades if you're iOS... We are on the last leg home now, so be mindful of the timer. When the event finishes the ONLY way to finish the Horse Track is with gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I was always lucky to be able to finish community events- hasn't realized it truly was luck! My friend just got to level 17 today and I told him with 3 days left it wouldn't be worth the gems.
    Last edited by MsMelanieMonster; 09-05-15 at 07:52 AM. Reason: answered question

Rhino Keeper
    Got my horse shed...and updated the track to 5..yayee..

Farm Supplier
    I'm with you. A little upset about this.

New Resident

Talking

Hi There this is my first ever post since starting the game a very long time ago. I regularly visit the forum and so appreciate all the help and guidance that is given by the players and mods 😄.

I have a particular question that I can't find the answer to and wandered if one of the kind gamers could help me?

I have had the horse shed for quite a few days, but haven't yet updated the track to level 5 and want to keep my carrots for that! Do you know if I can upgrade the horse shed after the timer has finished?

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but any advice greatfuly received 😃

Rhino Keeper
    Technically you can upgrade both after the event ends. The only problem is you will no longer be able to collect banners and ingots so if you don't have enough of those you will have to use gems to upgrade the track. Since the shed doesn't need those to upgrade you can upgrade it at any time. Hope that helps.

New Resident
    That's really helpful, thanks for your response.

I'm confident of getting to level 5 of the track within time and then I only need carrots for upgrade of the shed. Sorry, now you've answered it, sounds a bit silly!

Just worried they may pull the upgrade function of the shed when the timer has finished.

Thanks again for getting back to me .
    Last edited by LinSwim; 09-05-15 at 04:15 PM.