Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: New Expansions! 8-20-15

Rhino Keeper
    I am quite happy that we got so much land!Now I can buy as much habitats I want but the map thing will get again annoying,since I dont used them for months.I got all land parts.Now I can restart on land with so much coins it is easy.

But why appeared today a tree and when updating it got replaced by a rock?Most paid to **** it so....I hope to get the 800000 back.
    Next thing how about a mining update to use dynamites again?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Look at it this way..... when android loses you always get a spin the wheel to make up for it. So maybe next week you will get a wheel.
    Lol. I have 2 accounts and haven't won a dragon in all the wheels we have gotten in the last 2 months. I've even bought gold and did extra spins. Nothing like spending 30gold for 3 maps every time I try.
    I can understand what you're saying if I won a dragon here or there, and didn't buy gold for extra spins, but understand, if you had the same issue, you may also be a little upset.

Executive Chef
    Not that I mind the cost of that tree, but I'd hate to call it a resolution when the space was closed in and the game never gave back what we spent.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by viridium View Post
    I am quite happy that we got so much land!Now I can buy as much habitats I want but the map thing will get again annoying,since I dont used them for months.I got all land parts.Now I can restart on land with so much coins it is easy.

But why appeared today a tree and when updating it got replaced by a rock?Most paid to **** it so....I hope to get the 800000 back.
    Next thing how about a mining update to use dynamites again?
    Actually you can't buy as many habitats as you like because the limit was raised from 140 to 146 (weirdly). I can't imagine why we would get all of that wonderful space but not a high enough habitat limit to take advantage of it
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Not that I mind the cost of that tree, but I'd hate to call it a resolution when the space was closed in and the game never gave back what we spent.
    Amazing how android did have the ability though, huh? Until they took it away. We could've had the same as ios but they don't want us to for contract reasons. That's fine, it's only a game, but I will not buy gold every week like I was doing.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noah1164 View Post
    Seems to PROVE that it is possible to do on both ios and android! Because it was working and clearing! They probably realized they weren't supposed to do it on android and removed it. Now I know it's not because they don't have time to code it, since I was doing it and they removed it!
    I guess they have some contract with ios and not Google, so we lose.
    Nah, we just had a technical issue that caused progress to revert and it affected all platforms, not just Android. It should be okay now. The new island will be available for Android in the future. I can't share a date in case anything unexpected comes up, but the plan is soon. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by noah1164 View Post
    Same here! I'm on android and noticed the tree needed clearing so I paid the 800k. Then when I went back in the tree was back where I can't clear it. Wow, thanks TL. Guess once again we lose.
    Oh no! If you lost Coins can you please create a support ticket with support@teamlava.com and message me the ticket number?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i don't see the new Island even after restart
    is there a new update ?
    someone could post a pic ?
    You are going to have to download the update, if your device hasn't already done so.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Nah, we just had a technical issue that caused progress to revert and it affected all platforms, not just Android. It should be okay now. The new island will be available for Android in the future. I can't share a date in case anything unexpected comes up, but the plan is soon. ^^
    Is it perhaps included in the new version available at the Play Store?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Actually you can't buy as many habitats as you like because the limit was raised from 140 to 146 (weirdly). I can't imagine why we would get all of that wonderful space but not a high enough habitat limit to take advantage of it
    So you can put some decorations out...

Farm Supplier
    Great A lot of land.....Very very happy
    Thanx

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast