Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Is the only diamond and red fail really 10 seconds. Anything else will be a diamond? How do I not have a hybrid yet.
    They can be rather nasty little things to breed but heck, fails are so quick, wait until you are watching TV and try for one!

Currently Angel, Unicorn and Black Angel are on sale or for breeding. Can anyone help me out with best combos, and do both parents have to be Level 15? I searched, but too many pages to scroll through. I have a Diamond lv.15, but not much luck breeding any other diamond types with black, white or pink. Would a Diamond and Black Swan give me a shot at Unicorn and Black Angel?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TamandraDrake View Post
    Currently Angel, Unicorn and Black Angel are on sale or for breeding. Can anyone help me out with best combos, and do both parents have to be Level 15? I searched, but too many pages to scroll through. I have a Diamond lv.15, but not much luck breeding any other diamond types with black, white or pink. Would a Diamond and Black Swan give me a shot at Unicorn and Black Angel?
    8ve tried lotus and diamond lots of nights so 0 so far
    Ive tried night and night elf 0 so far
    Ive been triyng since dark angle came out 0 always 0
    Its the only diamond sort i cant get.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    8ve tried lotus and diamond lots of nights so 0 so far
    Ive tried night and night elf 0 so far
    Ive been triyng since dark angle came out 0 always 0
    Its the only diamond sort i cant get.
    I got most of mine with Illusion and Diamond, will throw Mercury, Beryl, Black Diamond, Dark Angel, Gossamer, Anubis, I am sure there is another, ohh Diamond Horn maybe the other! Hope this helps.

Farm Supplier
    Diamond temple really worth it to breed first diamond?

Thought it is easier to start with Diamond and Stone for the Prism, only a few outcomes, but no luck so far. Fuzzy and Stones, next one is probably a Lorekeeper Are diamonds be breedable all the time or limited as long as the sale is going on? (Not enough gold to purchase one). Wish I would at least get a second Diamond for breeding.
    The temple hasn't helped me, so I never activated it again. Oh, and I don't have Illusion to try for Diamonds

Next is 27 hrs. , I think it could be one I don't have yet, but will see.
    Last edited by TamandraDrake; 01-31-18 at 02:10 AM.

Banned
    I activated the temple on both accounts. On one account I got a Ridgeback. That is all I have achieved so far.

In the Artic Isles on my main account, I have all the dragons except one of the Diamond hybrids.I have been trying nonstop for literally months with no luck. I don't get it. The other 2 diamond hybrids came rather easily.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you will try these

got infinity dragon with Crusader and Diamond, after lots of fire fails. I am sorry who gave me advice to do it to get Infinity but tysvm love
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

will try for Achilles now
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games