Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Thumbs up

@FTZ4----CONGRATS!!!!! Nothing like that 1st Diamond feeling! After playing for years I just got one on my main account (level 140ish then) last January. I've gotten 2 more since -- both on bingo and Tales breeding tasks.
    Last edited by nicsdragonisle; 07-21-17 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Typo

Fashion Designer
    Main account... after I-don't-know-how-many breeds... finally... Black Diamond and Wood Nymph... 23 hours... Dark Angel is on the nest!!
    Guess you won't be seeing it flying around until thursday, it'll be evolved to epic straight away
    Will be breeding with the same couple a little bit more, still chasing Unicorn, Black Swan and Hook.

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Main account... after I-don't-know-how-many breeds... finally... Black Diamond and Wood Nymph... 23 hours... Dark Angel is on the nest!!
    Guess you won't be seeing it flying around until thursday, it'll be evolved to epic straight away
    Will be breeding with the same couple a little bit more, still chasing Unicorn, Black Swan and Hook.
    Congrats, will be just in time for the new leaderboard which should be here Tuesday for the US or Wednesday - Australia.

Rhino Keeper
    Got my 3rd Diamond this week - breeding Lonestar and Creator.
    It took me over 2 years to get my first but now I have 3 within 6 months time!
    Would appreciate some tips on how to breed Diamond hybrids - the only one I have now is Crusader, Ridgeback is definitely another I'm looking at, I've tried for about half an hour on several occasions with Diamond x Fire, but only got Fire fails. My game usually crashes after about 20 rounds, which makes the process even more tedious.
    Breeding Diamond x Genie, Love, Athletic is what I'm considering currently. Short list of possible fails, none of them extremely long (18, 15, 16 hours respectively).

Banned
    I just bred a Diamond dragon on my "baby" account using Fairy (Bingo made me breed with a Fairy dragon) and Toothy. Was hoping I might get Eve.
    Last edited by Phoenix406; 10-17-17 at 05:36 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    " ... breed with a Fairt dragon ..."
    OMG ... I just snorted coffee ... I read fast and thought it said "fart" dragon ...

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I got 2 new diamond hybrids in the same day? Weird, but I'm grateful. Dark Angel/Illusion gave me Gossamer and Infinity/Illusion gave me Diamond Horn. Illusion must be a lucky dragon. Both were great fails for Dark Naga. I should go play the lottery tonight, lol.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171108-212803.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	39668
    Last edited by starship412; 11-09-17 at 03:00 PM.

New Resident
    I actually got my diamond dragon pretty early on, using fairly low level dragons. (Dunno if that matters, the levels) it was around when I was lv 20 something, but I don?t remember being extremely ecstatic about it. Maybe it was just my experience with similar games like dragonvale that did it. Or maybe I thought it was more common than it is. Anyways, that was two years ago and I took a long hiatus from the game.

Fashion Designer
    Reading everyone’s Diamond hybrids for years while I was still trying to breed my first Diamond, finally, I manage to get one just now. I thought I’ll have to reach maybe level 200 in order to get my first seeing how long it took. Thank God, took me till level 165 to get one (started trying to breed one since level 30). While everyone is attempting to get Wishlist, I check off my wishlist with Diamond.

It was a hiccup combo btw, I was planning to use the “easy” Diamond combo (Metal & Goodwitch) for the umpteenth time b/c I get tired of putting randoms, but I forgot the combo, so I guess it was Metal and Flower Power and it worked unintentionally. Hazzah~

Btw, no Boosts or Diamond temple was used~

Note: easy combo doesn’t mean you get a higher chance of getting a Diamond dragon, it’s just fewer outcomes of other dragons, but the probability of getting a Diamond is still the same
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 12-05-17 at 11:10 PM.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Fashion Designer
    On my second account Diamond Horn and Rainbow are breeding for 44 hours... which can't be anything else but a brand new Gold

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play