Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

YES!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

38 hour timer breeding Diamond with Royal

First try after months of duking it out in the Adventure League Bingo breeding nothing but Life, Hermes, Hercules, Fuzzy, Firestorm and Genie.

Only 5 more to go

So where is the savings in that? You spent way more than the 60 golds to activate it. I've done this before and I ended up wasting over 1000 golds. However I did it again but wasn't as successful the second time round

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! Finally, finally, finally, at level 128, after so many tries, I have a 44hr timer
    Breeding Justice with Holographic with boosted breeding

Farm Supplier
    Here it is My very first diamond Hybrid- The Angel Dragon.
    Diamond+ Little hero+boosted breeding weekend.
    Good Luck to all,
    cheers!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	44h.Diamond+Little Hero.PNG 
Views:	50 
Size:	708.1 KB 
ID:	36453---Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Angel Dragon very first Hybrid of diamond.PNG 
Views:	44 
Size:	717.3 KB 
ID:	36454
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

When you fulfill a bingo task and want to try for dark moon at the same time... IM SCREAMING! MY FIRST DIAMOND DRAGON!

Name:	1st diamond breed.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	175.0 KB 
ID:	36583
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkBubbles75 View Post
    When you fulfill a bingo task and want to try for dark moon at the same time... IM SCREAMING! MY FIRST DIAMOND DRAGON!

Name:	1st diamond breed.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	175.0 KB 
ID:	36583

Congrats! That is awesome!!

I've always enjoyed seeing the list of your newest dragons under your comments, and the 'no diamonds' frowny face made me sad. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Congrats! That is awesome!!

I've always enjoyed seeing the list of your newest dragons under your comments, and the 'no diamonds' frowny face made me sad. Yay!
    Thank you! My mouth literally dropped when I first saw the timer. I was so surprised lol I'm happy you like seeing the list. I try to update it whenever I get a chance. The longer I put it off the harder it is to remember what dragons came in what order lol I was just thinking that I can finally change the "no diamonds" into "1 diamond". Now we both can feel happy

Rhino Keeper
    ^^ Don't be surprised if another one come quickly - they have that intention, when you get first, second come right after but after that is a question

Executive Chef
    Lost bones and Hook have just produced a Diamond egg ........ only posting because of the combo of parents .......this is my third Diamond in over 3 years .....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Banned
    Shoot, I just bred one and forgot to note the combo for others. I'm sorry! I have been actively trying to breed a Crystal Unicorn in Fantasy Forest Story with no luck, but I got a Diamond in DS without even meaning to (sorry for those who are trying and can't get it). I'm level 72, I think. I'm pretty sure that one parent was a Tree Frog dragon because Bingo asked me to breed with a Tree Frog dragon, but for the life of me I don't remember the other one I used. I am really trying to get pink dragons, so I think I bred it with some pink hybrid.