Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Rhino Keeper
    I FINALLY GOT 44 hrs.. I am at level 125!!! Sooo happy :-) :-)

Can't wait for it to hatch.. I got lucky in the current free boosted breeding!! Any suggestions which diamond hybrid should I try for now that I have a diamond??
    Last edited by anaghasaki; 02-04-17 at 05:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Of course, first try if you have time, after you evolve your Diamond, will be Crusader and Quetzal - with Fire and Forest you will have a lots of Fire and Forest fails, but, eventualy, you'll get those two. Others are much harder to get... But beware, when you have your first Diamond, it tends to get another one in short time

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    Of course, first try if you have time, after you evolve your Diamond, will be Crusader and Quetzal - with Fire and Forest you will have a lots of Fire and Forest fails, but, eventualy, you'll get those two. Others are much harder to get... But beware, when you have your first Diamond, it tends to get another one in short time
    Thanks.. Will try for those.. I am fed up of the bingo thing and not interested in the present tales, so I am free to try for new dragons at the moment..

Fashion Designer
    Oh woo! That is an awesome feeling! I would second queztl/crusader, but make sure you have a nest free before you start trying
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Congrats lenasdinner and forhthefun!

I'm trying for my 1st diamond since I was lvl 30 and now lvl 122, still no Diamond. XD

But I read somewhere that breeding Goodwitch and Metal is the best pair to breed Diamond, is this still the case b/c the post was from 2014...?

And I happen to breed my first Metal today...Yay...not as exciting as a Diamond, but I heard it's a great fighter against Diamond and Champs in arena.
    I got my first diamond with firestorm and island after many tries.

Second diamond was a nice surprise with aurora and light. 1st try.

I got Anubis with diamond & peacock.

Good Luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Oh woo! That is an awesome feeling! I would second queztl/crusader, but make sure you have a nest free before you start trying
    I GOT QUETZAL too.. With dawntree and diamond.. On second try.. First try was diamond and dawntree..

Will try for crusader now, though I don't like the look of him much.. Please suggest some good diamond hybrids for battling..

Fashion Designer
    Wow, second try?! I tried constantly for well over an hour! Best for battling against champs are Diamond/Infinity, best to get infinity is Queztal & Diamond, 3 possibilities, Forest (18 s) Quetzal (32h), Infinity (dunno lol) so you want a free nest again for the possible many forest fails. You could do Crusader/Diamond, but the crusader fail is 12 hours longer than the Quetzal fail.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, second try?! I tried constantly for well over an hour! Best for battling against champs are Diamond/Infinity, best to get infinity is Queztal & Diamond, 3 possibilities, Forest (18 s) Quetzal (32h), Infinity (dunno lol) so you want a free nest again for the possible many forest fails. You could do Crusader/Diamond, but the crusader fail is 12 hours longer than the Quetzal fail.
    I second this. Crusader&Crusader can give Infinity too, but the 44 hour fail of Crusader is worse than the 32 hour of Queztal fails. If you're short on coins, keep the Queztal fails... but keep plugging away to that 40 hour Infinity!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    I second this. Crusader&Crusader can give Infinity too, but the 44 hour fail of Crusader is worse than the 32 hour of Queztal fails. If you're short on coins, keep the Queztal fails... but keep plugging away to that 40 hour Infinity!
    Thanks.. Will try for infinity before crusader I think..

Fashion Designer
    Altogether weird when Black Diamond becomes a fail. Black Diamond and Metal trying for Archangel.