Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beastmode12thfan View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4091.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	35682
    Yay!! Got a new diamond �� ��
    Congrats, its always a nice surprise when you can breed a new one.

Rhino Keeper
    Air, magic and some mystery 18 hour fail trying for the new gemstone Diamond hybrid

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by marathon2615 View Post
    Air, magic and some mystery 18 hour fail trying for the new gemstone Diamond hybrid
    It's a Peacock Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    It's a Peacock Dragon
    Well not a total fail then. I don't have that yet. Staying positive lol

Executive Chef
    I bred my first Angel yesterday.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I bred my first Angel yesterday.
    Congrats

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Brilliant reasoning very good analogy explanation ...... the last dragon I expected from my recent attempt was a diamond from graffiti x rainbow rose ..... so all the more welcome ........as I am now L190 I just put random dragons together to try to get someone I don't have or someone I want .....
    Thank you! I was hoping I explained it clearly. I hate to see people get stuck on the Metal X Goodwitch thing because it gets very frustrating and repetitive very quickly (with lackluster results, to boot).

Congrats on your new Diamond! It's always a thrill to see that 44 hr. timer.

I approach breeding kind of the same way as you- I figure the more potential outcomes a pair has, the more likely I am to get a new-to-me or interesting dragon. Usually, I shoot for pairs with at least 50 outcomes and it has worked out pretty well. I do narrow the field for the limited release dragons, since time is a factor with those, but still try to keep the options as open as possible- for example, I used Diamond X Fairytale (or Cheshire) when trying for Citrus because I want a Big Bad.

For my first Diamond Dragon, I made a list of 20 dragons I really wanted. Then, I figured out which pair I had that could produce as many of those dragons as possible, as well as a Diamond Dragon. That way many of the 'fails' were anything but. By the time I got my Diamond, I had also bred a dozen of the dragons on my most wanted list plus several other new-to-me dragons. The pair I picked had about 100 possible outcomes, so it was full of interesting possibilities. That definitely helped keep frustration at not getting a Diamond to a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    I wanna scream out loud, this feeling is just too complicated to express, actually didn't know how to express it. I am extremely happy today. Sorry for being crazy like an insane, but indeed I am because 44 hours pops up in my den. This is the first time I saw this after all this time (playing this game for around two years more), but I still couldn't believe this. I am indeed super happy right now.
    I've given up Diamond a long long long time ago. This time I was actually attempt to breed either a Lorekeeper or Hera. So, early in the morning when I woke up, I put the readily hatched Scylla in the habitat then I put 8 hours Fuzzy's egg in the nest, then as usual I breed again, hope for either 8 hours Hera or 13 hours Lorekeeper pops up in my den, then what I saw completely different from what I wanted (8 or 13 hours), but instead it's "43:59:56". I couldn't believe this, then I travel to my Arctic Isle and came back, it's still 44 hours. Still couldn't believe this, then I forced close my game and then load into my game to make sure if it's really 44 hours, but the fact was indeed the fact. This is crazy. Again, I wanna scream out loud, really, I am extremely happy, guys.
    Hip hip horray, happy dance...
    I won't forget this beautiful moment:
    "Tuesday, September of 22th, 2015 at 07:15 AM (in my time zone) --> I got my first Diamond dragon (level 102). "
    I am so grateful and also thank you so much, TL, for the boosted breeding, it worked really great for me this time.
    Ps: Still no Lorekeeper and Hera, maybe next time, but never mind, got Diamond as a "fail", lol...
    While waiting for long hours incubation (44 hours), I put my long hibernate Bright Phoenix and Galaxy from storage into both of my nests. Welcome to my island, Diamond dragon, Bright Phoenix dragon, and Galaxy dragon.

Another unpredictable history for me (level 111).
    Friday, December of 5th, 2015, 11:57 PM, near midnight here, in the middle of Avalanche dragon tournament after battling round 15, Warrior King 12, I was actually trying for Giftwrap dragon, but 44 hours pops up, I got my second Diamond instead. This time I got Diamond as a "fail" again, lol...
    I am so extremely grateful.

After I bred Diamond, I bred my first Diamond hybrid, Quetzal dragon, then I bred Infinity (another Diamond). My second Diamond hybrid was Crusader dragon. My third Diamond hybrid was Mercury dragon. My fourth Diamond hybrid was Gold dragon.
    Got my second Mercury dragon today, Saturday, August of 13th, 2016, at 02:41 PM (in my time zone) (level 145).

I got my fifth Diamond Hybrid today, Unicorn dragon... Another history for me, Tuesday, April of 12th, 2016, 12:11 AM, in the midnight in my time zone, booom..., 36 hours came out... I wanna scream out loud when I saw 35:59:58... I won't forget this beautiful memory as I love Unicorn so much. Unicorn is one of my favorite Diamond hybrid and I could say that Unicorn is the most beautiful Diamond hybrid and the most wanted for me. I always thought that Unicorn will be one hardest hybrid to get as I did try a few months ago without success then I gave up. Today suddenly I thought of breed Unicorn then I tried and got one first try... I really couldn't express my happiness right now, didn't know how to express this... I am super happy right now.

I got my sixth Diamond Hybrid today (Saturday, April of 16th, 2016, almost midnight, at 11:59 PM (in my time zone), Valiant dragon...

Got my seventh Diamond Hybrid today, Saturday, May of 28th, 2016, at 12:16 PM (in my time zone), a day before my birthday, Anubis dragon... Got my second Anubis today, Friday, August of 12th, 2016, at 10:49 AM (in my time zone) (level 145).

Got my eighth Diamond Hybrid today and it's my first Arctic Isle Diamond Hybrid, Tuesday, July of 5th, 2016, at 04:55 AM (in my time zone), Icecrown dragon... Got my second Icecrown dragon today, Friday, September of 2nd, 2016, at 06:53 AM (in my time zone). Got my third Icecrown dragon today, Monday, September of 5th, 2016, at 09:04 AM (in my time zone).

Got my ninth Diamond Hybrid today and it's my second Arctic Isle Diamond Hybrid, Thursday, July of 7th, 2016 (2 days after I got my Icecrown), at 07:01 PM (in my time zone), Icicle dragon... 46 minutes ago, as soon as I put my readily hatched Icecrown into its habitat, as usual, I started to breed again, and BAM........, it's 8 hours again, so I was sure it should be Icicle... Yay..., I am sooo happy and having this good mood before going to work feels really great...

Got my tenth Diamond Hybrid today (Saturday, August of 6th, 2016, at 04:35 PM (in my time zone), level 143), Achilles dragon... Got my second Achilles today, Friday, August of 12th, 2016, at 10:50 AM (in my time zone) (level 145).

Got my eleventh Diamond Hybrid today (Thursday, August of 11th, 2016, at 03:09 PM (in my time zone), level 144), Snowangel dragon... This means I have completed all set of my Arctic Isle Diamond Hybrid and all set of my Arctic Isle dragons..., yay...

Got my twelfth Diamond Hybrid today (Thursday, September of 15th, 2016, at 07:27 AM (in my time zone), level 148), Diamomd Prism dragon... Got my second Diamond Prism today, Tuesday, October of 25th, 2016, at 10:11 AM (in my time zone) (level 151).

Got my thirteenth Diamond Hybrid today (Wednesday, October of 26th, 2016, at 03:07 PM (in my time zone), level 151), Glimmer dragon...
    That is amazing but you didn't tell us which breeding combos you used? Probably forgot by now?

Farm Supplier
    Diamond... not on my Island yet. Level 119, I've got the diamond temple for two days/ 80% discount, it did cost me 60 bars/ but nothing than usual; commons-Island, Firestorm, Magic. It's got five days left and I give up completely to get one anytime soon.
    I've been trying from the very beginning for Diamond, plenty of combos, so many fails, all is fail.
    I'll keep trying with Goodwitch + metal cos the chance is 12 to one, so far I've got only Winter(12h).Of course it is common,
    I need Diamond for Arena purpose only. Time to time it could be life saver in tourneys.
    Wish me luck in the next five days left of Diamond Temple's charge.

Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    I bred my first diamond in enough time for the temple to run out before the diamond finished breeding. There's still time
    Just got 4h, bingo task/breed green and red type/-I put Serpent +Charm. This is the new common dragon I guess. Although this combo is given as the most successful for breeding Diamond.
    Hopefully gonna get one soon
    Last edited by olgatt; 01-29-17 at 01:19 PM.
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence