Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Fashion Designer
    Have to say if anyone is is looking to get a diamond you might try breeding idol with anything and boosting it. I got my first diamond that way with virtue and since then have bed idol with diamond several timesxinvhopes of getting prism or one if the black hybrids as I already had angel. Well I got a diamond and two more Angels in two straight days! So no more idol breeding so for me! I wish we could do trades, two diamonds, three infinity and thee angels still need everything else except Quetzel, shakes head

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Executive Chef
    Since I got my Diamond I've had nothing but fails. Mist and Charm coming out of my ears!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by inesat View Post
    I always smile when I read these "my first diamond" posts. Every single time. Congrats!
    Me too
    It took me over a year to breed a Diamond, finally got it with Life and Mist (4th try with these dragons, 200+ tries with four different types).
    Since then I (almost) always bred with Diamond and got diamond hybrids not often, but quite regularly.
    Quetzal: Diamond*Forest (53rd try)
    Crusader: Diamond*Fire (503rd try, and no, that's NOT a typing error!)
    While breeding for a Moon dragon: Angel: Diamond*Smoke (13th try)
    Since I got my Moon dragon I'm breeding Diamond*Rainbow for a Diamond Prism (and some missing blue/yellow hybrids):
    Infinity (41st try), Mercury (90th try) and Gold (99th try).

So that's 7 down, 8 to go. Gold is now in the nest. Still trying for the Diamond Prism, 102nd try, 14 hours (again ) Can't wait to see 27 hours breeding time... After that I think I'm going to breed Diamond and Neon, plenty of options with these... Besides that I still need a bunch of quartz's and onyx's to complete all crafteble dragons.

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Me too
    It took me over a year to breed a Diamond, finally got it with Life and Mist (4th try with these dragons, 200+ tries with four different types).
    Since then I (almost) always bred with Diamond and got diamond hybrids not often, but quite regularly.
    Quetzal: Diamond*Forest (53rd try)
    Crusader: Diamond*Fire (503rd try, and no, that's NOT a typing error!)
    While breeding for a Moon dragon: Angel: Diamond*Smoke (13th try)
    Since I got my Moon dragon I'm breeding Diamond*Rainbow for a Diamond Prism (and some missing blue/yellow hybrids):
    Infinity (41st try), Mercury (90th try) and Gold (99th try).

So that's 7 down, 8 to go. Gold is now in the nest. Still trying for the Diamond Prism, 102nd try, 14 hours (again ) Can't wait to see 27 hours breeding time... After that I think I'm going to breed Diamond and Neon, plenty of options with these... Besides that I still need a bunch of quartz's and onyx's to complete all crafteble dragons.
    Keep going and you'll get them all, like me
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    So if I'm trying for some of the other diamond types (currently have diamond, gold and crusader), what would be my best combination that would give me some interesting "fails"? I'd like some other diamonds, but don't want to waste attempts with crappy fails.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got my 10th diamond dragon trying for Triple Rainbow. My last 4 Diamonds have all been obtained while trying to get Triple Rainbow. I just want a Triple Rainbow dragon

Combos:
    1 and 2- Pride + Boo
    3 and 4- Pride + Moon
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    So if I'm trying for some of the other diamond types (currently have diamond, gold and crusader), what would be my best combination that would give me some interesting "fails"? I'd like some other diamonds, but don't want to waste attempts with crappy fails.
    Try to breed a Quetzal with Diamond and Forest, it will give either a 20 second or a 32 hour breed

... After that I think I'm going to breed Diamond and Neon, plenty of options with these... Besides that I still need a bunch of quartz's and onyx's to complete all crafteble dragons.
    Otherwise, breed diamond with types like black, pink, rainbow and/or metal, which can split into it's basic types. In that way there's plenty of options available, including single type dragons. My example breed can result in any dragon containing diamond, black, purple, blue, pink, white, red and/or green. I don't even start counting all options, but there are 10 possible diamond dragons you could breed...

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    I just got my 10th diamond dragon trying for Triple Rainbow. My last 4 Diamonds have all been obtained while trying to get Triple Rainbow. I just want a Triple Rainbow dragon

Combos:
    1 and 2- Pride + Boo
    3 and 4- Pride + Moon
    Breed only with the three types needed, e.g. Pride and Magic. That will at least keep those 44 hour fails away.

Rhino Keeper
    Breed only with the three types needed, e.g. Pride and Magic. That will at least keep those 44 hour fails away.
    Yes, I know. I tend to breed this way because I like more option in the den (right now I'm trying for Triple Rainbow and Honeysuckle). I posted because it amused me that I've gotten 4 Ultra-Rare Diamonds, but no super rare Triple Rainbow
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post

Combos:
    1 and 2- Pride + Boo
    3 and 4- Pride + Moon
    You'r lucky one. I got my first Diamond when was lvl 115, after 42 trys Metal-Goodwitch. Now start for second with Justice-Fuzzy(or Lorekeeper)
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast