Page 41 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I'm the caretaker of currently 8 diamond type dragons. Firemane/Mermaid gave me 2 Diamond Dragons, Diamond/Fire gave me a Crusader (after trying with boosted breeding, I immediately got Crusader), Diamond/Genie gave me 1 of 2 Gold Dragons (Diamond/Gold gave me the other), Diamond/Neon gave me Quetzal, Diamond/Penumbra gave me Anubis (as a nice fail as I was trying for Dark Phoenix), and Diamond/Dame of Darkness gave me Angel (another joyous fail as I was going for Sugar Skull).
    Trying to get Black Diamond and Dark Angel without Coral fails and Infinity without Light fails. Any advice on how to get these and Valiant, Diamond Prism (without Virtue among the possibilities), Mercury (without Water fails) and Helios?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I'm the caretaker of currently 8 diamond type dragons. Firemane/Mermaid gave me 2 Diamond Dragons, Diamond/Fire gave me a Crusader (after trying with boosted breeding, I immediately got Crusader), Diamond/Genie gave me 1 of 2 Gold Dragons (Diamond/Gold gave me the other), Diamond/Neon gave me Quetzal, Diamond/Penumbra gave me Anubis (as a nice fail as I was trying for Dark Phoenix), and Diamond/Dame of Darkness gave me Angel (another joyous fail as I was going for Sugar Skull).
    Trying to get Black Diamond and Dark Angel without Coral fails and Infinity without Light fails. Any advice on how to get these and Valiant, Diamond Prism (without Virtue among the possibilities), Mercury (without Water fails) and Helios?
    For Black Diamond and Dark Angel you'll need black, black can split in purple and blue, therefore purple/blue hybrids are inevitable. To avoid single type fails use a black/purple/blue hybrid instead of single black.
    For Infinity use Diamond and Crusader (or Quetzal), fails are either Fire (or Forest) or Crusader (or Quetzal). It's also breedable with two Diamonds, but you can get any single type dragon.
    Diamond Prism: Diamond and Rainbow, to avoid Air, Water and Rainbow, use Gold instead of Diamond. This combo can also give Mercury.
    Valiant: Diamond (or Crusader to avoid single types) and any champion. Again, be prepared for purple/blue fails.
    Unicorn without Virtue fails: Crusader (or Angel) and Virtue, or Diamond and any pink/white or pink/red hybrid.

And as with all diamond dragons: be patient, be persistent and keep smiling
    Last edited by Bastiaan0; 07-03-16 at 01:04 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I finally have Infininty in the den after hundreds of fails... My quest for Mercury will continue after Infinity is on the nest, last leaderboard I spent 5 days trying for Mercury and the rest on Infinity and nothing but fails. I did get a lot of Quetzal fails and that was helpful for getting all the milestones.

Rhino Keeper
    I have tried fifty times for black diamond and dark angel using night and night elf and infinity. No luck and fifty times for valiant using infinity and spirit warrior. No darn luck. Diamond and infinity give cool dragons...no diamonds but cool dragons that I didnt have

Fashion Designer
    Only 50 times? You're not even half-way It took me 170 breeds to get Diamond Prism...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Only 50 times? You're not even half-way It took me 170 breeds to get Diamond Prism...
    I can't even try for Prism because I can't get a rainbow!!! Well I will keep trying!!!

Fashion Designer
    I think I got my first diamond on the breeding roost! I used Blue peacock and Nouveau and got a 44 hour breed time with the free boosted breed this weekend!

New Resident
    Hello all. First time on forum. I'm at level 113 and I am still trying to breed a diamond dragon and no matter what I try I keep getting the same dragons. I haven't had something new in a very long time. Can someone please help or at least explain? Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    I can't even try for Prism because I can't get a rainbow!!! Well I will keep trying!!!
    I didn't get my 1st Diamond till lvl 121! Since then, I've got 3 more without trying. At that time, I still didn't have a Rainbow!! Someone suggested trying Air with a blue/purple. 1st try with Beast & Air, there she was♡ And again, since the 1st Rainbow, I have 2 or 3 more without trying. Seems like once I broke the curse of believing I'd never get them, they show up frequently! ! Keep up the good work♡

I think I finally bred a Snowangel without realizing it? Just assumed I had a 4 hour timer but when I just checked it, still have 4:33:30 left, so that was a nice surprise. Maybe some good will come out of this leaderboard event since it's the only time I actually go to Arctic Isles these days.