Page 34 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Fashion Designer
    Omg i boght diamond temple full price again because last x i did not get any with dead temple now i want helious n prism not crusaders please speed tons of golds already, nomally diamond temple fail one n stop no longer getting diamond after. Again loser

Farm Supplier
    A question to those who bred a prime eternal. What combo did you use?
    I thought about using diamond and thunderstorm.

Fashion Designer
    Just put a 24 hour egg from Diamond Prism and Neon on the nest, ofcourse expecting Sunrise, but NO WAY it's Black Diamond Yeah

On a side note, it's unique dragon #333 on my island and unique diamond dragon #13
    Now I only need/want/got to have Dark Angel, Unicorn, Astromancer and Prime Eternal....

@JetteG: Yes, good combo Adding purple (or blue) to the pool will keep you away from those annoying Night, Magic and Water fails and Thunderstorm is relatively cheap on apples to raise to level 15

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Just put a 24 hour egg from Diamond Prism and Neon on the nest, ofcourse expecting Sunrise, but NO WAY it's Black Diamond Yeah

On a side note, it's unique dragon #333 on my island and unique diamond dragon #13
    Now I only need/want/got to have Dark Angel, Unicorn, Astromancer and Prime Eternal....

@JetteG: Yes, good combo Adding purple (or blue) to the pool will keep you away from those annoying Night, Magic and Water fails and Thunderstorm is relatively cheap on apples to raise to level 15
    Congrats on your new Lack Diamond dragon.
    Always nice to get a Diamond dragon, especially a new one.
    I think, I'll level up my Thunderstorm, and try for any ultra rare for a while.

Thanks and good luck breeding.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JetteG View Post
    Congrats on your new Lack Diamond dragon.
    Always nice to get a Diamond dragon, especially a new one.
    I think, I'll level up my Thunderstorm, and try for any ultra rare for a while.

Thanks and good luck breeding.
    Thanks
    If you have one, you might concider leveling up Neon. He needs the same amount of food, but there is a lot more diamond hybrids possible with that

Fashion Designer
    3 more day diamond temple will be gỏne, still no prism n helious... wasted

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Thanks
    If you have one, you might concider leveling up Neon. He needs the same amount of food, but there is a lot more diamond hybrids possible with that
    I don't have a Neon. So I'll try my Thunderstorm. At the moment all I'm getting is Corals. But I did get a Deep Sea a few days ago.
    Well I just have to be patient-right

Fashion Designer
    10 more hours left my diamond temple gone, wait n breed one more x, i think another stupid fail r waiting there, full price n so much speed up just for a crushader ...to sell, i think that all no helious no prism ,

Rhino Keeper
    Woo hoo I just bred a diamond on my secondary account with Surprise and Gemstone!!!!! Nothing on my main account yet and I do not have diamond temples so this was such a great start to my day!!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DiamondBreed.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	138.0 KB 
ID:	30968
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Nightclub Owner
    Woot woot to all the new Diamond and Hybrid parents! The other day I finally got Snowangel over in the Arctic Isles! Been trying forever; like 7 months
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage