Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Thanks everyone will try all of these suggestions and hopefully it won't take me another 3 plus years lol

I finally bit the bullet and bought a diamond temple and didn't get my diamond dragon until the dying minutes when I sped up breeding a couple of times with fails. The combo I used was good witch and scarecrow. I hope this helps you get your diamond

Fashion Designer
    Omg omg m crying i thought i can not breed dark angel because only over aday left, finally i make it, yayyy ,

Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Omg omg m crying i thought i can not breed dark angel because only over aday left, finally i make it, yayyy ,
    Congratulations. What combo finally gave you your Dark Angel?

Fashion Designer
    I use black diamond lv6 n infinity 15, my second account before breed it with infinity n night elf , first was mercury second was anubis then dark angel with same breeding den n little speed up, goodluck to everyone, i Don't have x to breed valiant diamond so i already bought the egg

Rhino Keeper
    Level 112, diamond temple + breeding roost, today at 12:45 CET, first diamond! Me happy

Used Metal L10 and Goodwich L6

EDIT: today, 21:30 CET, after breeding Life and Forest (got Life for Tales in nest), I put again Scylla L6 and Love L8 and BAM! Another 44 hour! So two diamonds in one day! Still have temple and roost for 3 days, will try for even more!

Combinations I used, mostly first two:
    Metal + Goodwich (fails: Winter x2, Love x3, Laserlight)
    Scylla + Love/Laserlight (fails: Life, Lorekeeper, Wild, Pegasus)
    Genie + Devil (fail: Fruitful)
    Wizard + Druid (fail: Social)
    Water + Jack O' (breeding for Tales, fail: Fuzzy)
    Last edited by jbyn4e; 04-14-16 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Another diamond!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    I use black diamond lv6 n infinity 15, my second account before breed it with infinity n night elf , first was mercury second was anubis then dark angel with same breeding den n little speed up, goodluck to everyone, i Don't have x to breed valiant diamond so i already bought the egg
    How on earth did you breed Black Diamond!!! This is THEE most difficult dragon for me to breed!

Executive Chef
    I bought Diamond temple yesterday and tryin to get Diamond if I can,but I wonder is it better to use all the time same combo or to use different in betwen or what.? to be onest I don't expect much of this.but since I bought the temple I'll try until expires.

Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    I bought Diamond temple yesterday and tryin to get Diamond if I can,but I wonder is it better to use all the time same combo or to use different in betwen or what.? to be onest I don't expect much of this.but since I bought the temple I'll try until expires.
    When you got a Diamond or a Diamond hybrid first try, I could consider that you're lucky enough and this could be happened when you use different combo in between, on the other hand, when you kept the same combo all the time, it often means that you have already had a combo that you believe it could produce a Diamond for you or you are trying for something else or in the same time you're trying for something else and you hope for a Diamond "fail", and of course you need patience in this... So, IMO, there's no better approach over another approach, it's more on which approach you would use and you believe in, lol... Yea, you can keep trying until it expired and even after it expired because I got my first and second Diamond, Quetzal, Crusader, Infinity, Mercury, and Gold without Diamond temple. Good luck, dear.

Fashion Designer
    Synasuga, my combo for black diamond was infinity n venemous i got it from battle have 2 color black n yellow, like i said be 4 , seen temple onsale alot of my neighbor get black diamond from prime estenal n magic, or any other hybrid, one of them got blackdiamond twice x without temple out of that prime estenal, i think use new black hybrid have more changes then, another combo i know from my neighbor was infinity n knightmare ,hope black dianond come to u soon
    Last edited by farmday0123; 04-14-16 at 02:13 PM.