Page 26 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

New Resident
    Am I the only one who never has any luck with the diamond temple? This is the FOURTH time I have bought it and every single time NO diamonds bred. Does anyone know what the 600% increase actually brings the odds to? Does it go from 1 in a hundred to 6 in a hundred, say?

I do have diamonds from non-temple breeding/purchase so at least one parent of my pairs is always a diamond. I have two nests and roost active, and this time have spent over 200 gold (additional to the temple) in speed breeding, so it's not for lack of trying, sigh...

Finally after trying for forever (and by that I mean more than 3 years) I have got a diamond dragon... Oh soo happy�� But could someone please tell me the easiest hybrids to go for now so that I can maybe win some of these battle arenas

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by julie7769 View Post
    Finally after trying for forever (and by that I mean more than 3 years) I have got a diamond dragon... Oh soo happy�� But could someone please tell me the easiest hybrids to go for now so that I can maybe win some of these battle arenas
    Crusader - Breed Diamond with Fire. 10 sec fails. Quetzal - breed Diamond with Forerst. 30 sec fails. I breed both of them during visits to a doctor's office. Nothing else to do while waiting but keep trying after each fail.

Nightclub Owner
    roguebee is right about which ones to go for first & second. After that, i would go for Mercury - Water & Diamond gives 2 outcomes, Winter (12 hours) and Mercury (1) hour. Good luck & Congrats!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    roguebee is right about which ones to go for first & second. After that, i would go for Mercury - Water & Diamond gives 2 outcomes, Winter (12 hours) and Mercury (1) hour. Good luck & Congrats!!
    Two outcomes from pairing Diamond and Water is Water (12 hours) or Mercury (1 hour). The 12 hours is a Water, not Winter.
    Last edited by stevenlee2905; 04-14-16 at 02:03 PM. Reason: ETA

Nightclub Owner
    Whoops!! Thanks for the correction stevenlee 2905, that was a brain fart on my end
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    I'd suggest going for gold before Mercury since the fail is only 2 hours

Fashion Designer
    Or try for both at the same time using Rainbow... Will give some blue/yellow fails, but that's how I got Mercury, Gold and Rainbow Prism
    Also got Infinity with that combo, but I think that was during the 'Infinity glitch' last year.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Natasha 07 , do u have prime estenal diamond? If u do use it with magic or other hybrid u can get black diamond, i know alot of my friend breed BD out of prime diamond lately, so far few week ago 4 of them get black diamond from prime esternal diamond. And anyone have great new combo for dark angel please share) thank you
    No, I don't. After nearly 4 years still no luck breeding a diamond, the only hybrids I have are quetzal and unicorn which I bought. I'm wasting too much gold on this!

I want to be able to breed a diamond, darn it!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I'd suggest going for gold before Mercury since the fail is only 2 hours
    That was the third hybrid I went after. Still waiting on success with Mercury. I tend to lose interest with those 12 hr fails. Might follow Bastiaan)'s suggestion and start using Rainbow.