Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by synasuga View Post
    Thx Kooky!!!
    Post 8 under the Game guide has links to the Dragon threads.

https://forums.storm8.com./showthread...l=1#post590677
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    I am really super happy right now... I got my first Unicorn dragon thirty three minutes ago... Yay... Doing my happy dance...
    Still trying for Valiant though...
    Yay for you Congrats

Farm Supplier
    I am really super happy right now... I got my first Unicorn dragon thirty three minutes ago... Yay... Doing my happy dance...
    Still trying for Valiant though...
    Me too !! So happy !! First Diamond hybrid ever ! Congrats !!

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Wow, big grats steven! What combo did you use? trying to decide what to breed after all of my current diamonds get done lol.
    I just bred one too, using Melody and Diamond ! Good luck !

Executive Chef
    Woo grats to you as well! <3

New Resident

Diamond temple

Quote Originally Posted by vshephard96 View Post
    Woot woot!!! Got my first diamond dragon!!!!!!! Fire giant /serpent.... WOotwoot!!!!;
    I bought the theme but don't no how to use it. Been searching all day for an answer. Do u no or no sumone who does. It would really help me out.
    I have 2diamond dragons at levels.8 & 9. Plz help if u can. Thx

Huera1
    La island bonita
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-11-16 at 02:21 PM. Reason: removed email- private information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Huera1 View Post
    I bought the theme but don't no how to use it. Been searching all day for an answer. Do u no or no sumone who does. It would really help me out.
    I have 2diamond dragons at levels.8 & 9. Plz help if u can. Thx

Huera1
    La island bonita
    If I am understanding you correctly, you are trying to figure out how to use the temple for breeding diamond hybrids? If so, make sure you place your temple on your island anywhere, and just breed as normal in your breeding den, the temple adds the bonus for breeding diamonds. I hope I am understandable for you! <3
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-11-16 at 02:21 PM. Reason: edited quote

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Wow, big grats steven! What combo did you use? trying to decide what to breed after all of my current diamonds get done lol.
    Actually I had tried for Unicorn a few months ago because Unicorn is one of my favorite Diamond hybrid and IMO, Unicorn is the most beautiful and coolest hybrid I've ever seen... I know Unicorn is not easy to breed along with Helios, Prism, Diamond Prism, Astromancer, Black Diamond, and Dark Angel, many people even categorized Unicorn as one of the hardest hybrid to breed and need lots of patience in it... At that time of my first time trial, my combos were Diamond >< Tiny (since many people suggest me this combo) and Diamond >< Beauty (my heart kept telling me that I'll got something good from this pair (moreover she's an ultra rare along with my Diamond, what a great couple, lol... ) although I never saw people using this combo before, the famous pair were Diamond >< Tiny and Diamond >< Melody), but unfortunately, I got nothing (Angel, Crusader or Unicorn) instead of multiple Love, Laserlight, Tiny, Melody, Never Ending, so I gave up... While desperately trying for Valiant this time, I told myself that I wanna take a vent and choose another pair to breed, maybe I'll try for an Angel (since I saw many people here got Angel too this time), suddenly I thought of my Beauty again, I felt like pink will split easily like usual and hopefully, I'll get Diamond-White, an Angel, suddenly my heart told me to choose her (Beauty) again and I'll get something good from her (either Angel or Unicorn)... Then I chose Infinity to pair with Beauty, and BAM........, 36 hours popped-out, and yay, an Unicorn had born in my island as my fifth Diamond hybrid, I am so grateful and super happy...

*Before she's paired and went out dating with my Infinity, Beauty told me to keep it secret and don't tell Beast, lol... Infinity felt in love with her for the first sight and as a caretaker, I don't know what to do... Beast asked me, "Master, where is Beauty? I didn't see her since yesterday..." If Beast knew that she's dating with Infinity, he'll be very angry, outrageous, he'll have a big fight with Infinity. Spirit Queen had told Beauty to be faithful, but love is just too complicated... Oh no..., as a caretaker, I am headache, lol...

Thank you so much, Niire. Congrats to you too. Please send us your luckiness, hope we'll soon get a Valiant too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Yay for you Congrats
    Thank you, Bastiaan0, congrats to you too... So proud of you getting Valiant easily. Hope I'll soon get one too...

Quote Originally Posted by patisserieforever View Post
    Me too !! So happy !! First Diamond hybrid ever ! Congrats !!
    Ooo... So, Unicorn is your first Diamond hybrid? Wow..., you're sooo lucky, Unicorn is hard to breed, dear... Best of luck in breeding the remain Diamond hybrids, at least you had bred one of the hardest elusive beautiful Diamond hybrid... Proud to be the caretaker of our new baby Unicorn... Congrats to you too, patisserieforever... Hope we'll soon get Valiant too.
    Last edited by stevenlee2905; 04-11-16 at 11:27 PM. Reason: ETA

Farm Supplier
    Ooo... So, Unicorn is your first Diamond hybrid? Wow..., you're sooo lucky, Unicorn is hard to breed, dear... Best of luck in breeding the remain Diamond hybrids, at least you had bred one of the hardest elusive beautiful Diamond hybrid... Proud to be the caretaker of our new baby Unicorn... Congrats to you too, patisserieforever... Hope we'll soon get Valiant too.
    Yes thanks ! I'm really happy, I was starting thinking that this temple was useless for me but finally unicorn ! I decided to try for this one because it splits so thought it would be nice to try it with the temple and using Melody and Diamond would give me 3 diamond hybrids possibilities with 5 others dragons including Tiny and I want this little baby on my island !
    I think I'm going to use one more time this combo and switch to Magic Lamp x Diamond (possibility to have another Diamond I would keep it baby, Gold or Anubis and 4 others dragons) or Prize Fighter x Diamond but there are so many fails with this combo...

Well good luck to you for Valiant !

Fashion Designer
    FINALLY!!! 44 hrs with cursed rose and archer ☺☺☺

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepatu View Post
    FINALLY!!! 44 hrs with cursed rose and archer ☺☺☺
    Yay! Grats!! <3