Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Fashion Designer
    Diamond can come from white, it can come from any assortment of colors...so Diamond should be able to breed any prime dragons.

Nightclub Owner
    For you to get a Prime using Diamond as a parent, your other parent would have to be a hybrid that fits the Prime's colors, but doing that would also result in many other fails of the same hybrid colors as well.

So I don't really see the point of using a Diamond when using the single color parents gives similar results
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    The reason of using a Diamond is in theory it SHOULD be able to do every single one of the prime dragons. So instead of raising the single colors up and the fact those single color dragons are poor payers, poor battlers, the Diamond is the top champ battler and earns better and should breed all of them..in theory.

I also doubt that say breeding a Diamond and a Crusader will yield the red prime, I dont think S8 has it setup that way.

Nightclub Owner
    I disagree, as I've won a tournament using LV15 single color dragons before.

It's only in the most recent tournament that I've used LV15 Diamond type dragons.

But I do agree that I think TL set it up so that Prime cannot be easily bred with just 1 LV15 Diamond type plus other types.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Host(ess)
    How come I can only raise my dragons to lvl 10? When everyone else can raise higher and with the battle arena you have dragons tht is lvl 20 please let me know by pm

Nightclub Owner
    You need to be on IOS and buy the Noble Crystal
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    I have a 15 Diamond, after I am done with this tourney I am going to try on my 15 Fire and 15 Forest and see if it works, so either that or I will get a Quetz or a Crusader first.

Nightclub Owner
    I may not be a good example as I haven't lost any tournament matches in awhile, but you can definitely test it out and see how you do
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I may not be a good example as I haven't lost any tournament matches in awhile, but you can definitely test it out and see how you do
    From the wiki battle arena app, I have not seen those prime dragons being the best battler for any of the last tournaments, its always either Lollipop, Marshmallow, the Diamond/Infinity/Passion or one of the champ dragons that are always statistically best..once in a while you get an odd one like Jade or Tiger's Eye..

Nightclub Owner
    My Prime Power is only Lv3 so I can't test it out yet, maybe someone with a LV10 Prime dragon can see if it's any different.

The app store description does say Prime are the strongest type though
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast