Page 14 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amandathornburg View Post
    How many tries did it take you guys to get each of the diamond hybrids? Just got my first diamond and I think I've bred with red 100 times and still no crusader. Is the boosted breed worth it for diamond? I don't want to spend 12 gold on another 8 second fire dragon. Lol.
    oooh nope, dont spend 12 gold when trying for a crusader. just keep on trying. it depends on your luck. some people got it on their 1st try but i've also heard of people doing it for 4 hours. so dont give up, you'll get it eventually.

Executive Chef
    I got my first Crusader sitting in a doctor's office waiting for my appointment (which ran late). Didn't have anything better to do. Quetzal happened pretty much the same way.

Executive Chef
    I just threw Prime Eternal and Night Elf on the den. 23 hours. Now the long wait to see if it is Dark Angel or Night.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I just threw Prime Eternal and Night Elf on the den. 23 hours. Now the long wait to see if it is Dark Angel or Night.
    Fingers and toes crossed for you, I thought you put Eternal in the temple after me, did the gingers get too itchy lol.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    Fingers and toes crossed for you, I thought you put Eternal in the temple after me, did the gingers get too itchy lol.
    Finger got itchy with 19 hours to go simply because I am TRYING to get a third Abyss - I think time's run out on that though, but will see. 68 hours left and I think I need 36 bombs approx to get 82 pieces. 60/4 = 15, so not enough time left to get 36 bombs. Should have calculated that before I started, but didn't know when Abyss was going to leave when I started! LOL

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    oooh nope, dont spend 12 gold when trying for a crusader. just keep on trying. it depends on your luck. some people got it on their 1st try but i've also heard of people doing it for 4 hours. so dont give up, you'll get it eventually.
    I got my diamond with idol virtue, first angel followed about a week later with diamond idol. I think I got Quetzel a few days after that with forest x diamond. crusader took a bit longer but if I recall it was with Ruby. Mercury came easy as well. Gold was difficult for me and I bought Unicorn. prism came in my first stone diamond crisis and infinity geez I got most during the infinity bug and two from diamond x infinity. The temple can be worth it when trying for the basic hybrids but if trying for black be sure to stay away from zodiac and champs. also I found that rather than use gold to speed you are better to get the roost and/or just get the temple again, as you can waste a lot of gold speeding.
    Last edited by Simdiva; 01-09-16 at 03:57 PM.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    All 18 Arctics epic

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Finger got itchy with 19 hours to go simply because I am TRYING to get a third Abyss - I think time's run out on that though, but will see. 68 hours left and I think I need 36 bombs approx to get 82 pieces. 60/4 = 15, so not enough time left to get 36 bombs. Should have calculated that before I started, but didn't know when Abyss was going to leave when I started! LOL
    Lol I thought so, I have six hours left till it's done forever then I think I'm popping festival back on if I don't start tales

All 18 Arctics epic

Nightclub Owner
    OMG!!!! I just bred a HELIOS!!! Only been trying for a few days!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Congratulations Amerirish!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    OMG!!!! I just bred a HELIOS!!! Only been trying for a few days!
    Congratulations ..... Feels good does it not
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10