Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Executive Chef
    It was an Aries. That's OK, Scorpio will have company now.

Host(ess)
    I've put Infinity and Beast together and now after 40 hours an Anubis will be born

Now I only want Angel, Dark Angel and Black Diamond.
    We will see when it'll happen

Farm Supplier
    Listen to this,ages ago I started trying for a diamond. Finally got one after I bought diamond temple and got it second go :-D today my granddaughter came,4 yrs old and I let her choose 2 to breed ,element and fairy is what she put on. Straight away she got 44 hours breeding time. Can't imagine why,temple has expired too. Would anyone like to borrow her lol

Soooo im level 90 now and still don't have not one diamond dragon. Can I get it with a mix of ANY 4 elements or just certain ones?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by feonalily View Post
    Soooo im level 90 now and still don't have not one diamond dragon. Can I get it with a mix of ANY 4 elements or just certain ones?
    Some people play this game since three years and never got a Diamond. Your level doesn't mean anything, unfortunately.

Yes, you can use any four type combinations including Soccer, Metal, Gemstone etc. But these special types only count as one type and the splitting doesn't matter as far as I know. Example: You can't use Virtue/Night to get a Diamond (even though it would split into Red/White/Purple/Blue), but you can use Capricorn/Cyber (Zodiac/Green/Purple/Metal).

I hope that makes sense
    Last edited by hiabarara; 12-25-15 at 09:42 AM.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Fashion Designer
    Absolutely no luck for a double rainbow... Have another 44hr diamond fail with Lollipop and forest
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Yay!!! I got my first Diamond dragon just now. I am level 23 now and I was really shock when the timer showed 44 hours.
    *This would be a history for me: Monday, December of 28th, 2015 @01:13 AM, I got my first Diamond dragon.

Farm Supplier
    I have been trying for 6 months now to breed Astromancer with no luck... Has anyone breed Astromancer in the past 6 months? Im wondering if I just have been unlucky or if something was changed in programming.... I have even broken down and purchased the diamond temple to increase my odds but nothing...

After a couple weeks of trying consistently with Lunar ram/fairy. I bought a diamond temple. On my third day with the temple. I got a 44hr breed time. Using same combo, Lunar ram lvl7/Fairy lvl6. Soo excited!

Host(ess)
    How many tries did it take you guys to get each of the diamond hybrids? Just got my first diamond and I think I've bred with red 100 times and still no crusader. Is the boosted breed worth it for diamond? I don't want to spend 12 gold on another 8 second fire dragon. Lol.