Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    YES, WOOHOO, OMG, HOORAY, FINALLY, NO WAY, CAN'T BELIEVE IT, SCREAMING OUT LOUD...
    This early, foggy sunday morning, I put, for the 170th time, Diamond and Rainbow in the den, expecting to get another 14 hours for a Mist dragon...
    But NO... I got 27 hours breeding time! Diamond Prism on the way!
    WOO HOO!! Congrats! I have been trying, but no luck so far on Angel or Diamond Prism. You give me hope it is possible! )

Fashion Designer
    Just keep trying, I actually bred Infinity, Mercury and Angel trying for the Diamond Prism.
    Next putting all eight basic colors and diamond in the mix, breeding Gold and Neon. Still no double diamonds, but expecting some with this combination. Dark Angel, Black Diamond, Anubis and Unicorn are among the possibilities I'm looking for.
    Last edited by Bastiaan0; 10-19-15 at 07:57 AM.

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Fashion Designer
    Any one tell me the good combo to breed dark angel and unicorn, thi is two2 hybrid i like but trying for long x can't event get with diamond temple, if any can guide me breed successful i will send u gold daily without return hihihi

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Any one tell me the good combo to breed dark angel and unicorn, thi is two2 hybrid i like but trying for long x can't event get with diamond temple, if any can guide me breed successful i will send u gold daily without return hihihi
    If you're trying to breed a specific dragon, use only the types required. E.g. use Diamond and Night for Dark Angel and Diamond and Virtue for Unicorn.
    Main thing about breeding diamond hybrids: be patient, be persistent and keep smiling while having long-lasting fails

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Fashion Designer
    Today while trying to get voodoo or headless I put amphora and peacock in, bam 44 hours, diamond 2 on my second account

This must be a "Great Day for Up"... "One ear up. Two ears up. Up. Up..." Oops! Diamond Dragons.

The Diamond Announcement, proudly made by Explorer Dragon & her level-26 Isle: Life & Mist.

I've been breeding Life & Mist since getting them. They give a good chance for different dragons; and I had wanted to get Pi?ata before it's gone. Patience will have to prevail while waiting for Diamond Dragon.

Very exciting day. Congratulations & Felicitations to all new Diamond Dragons in DS.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    I found that the best combo for unicorn was diamond and tiny or melody, cotton candy, Neverending. It's 9 possibilities but avoiding the 33 hour virtue. Plus you have a chance for Angel and Crusader in that 9 so it's not a terrible combo if you don't mind those hybrids as well. Good luck and happy breeding!

Rhino Keeper
    I've tried multiple prs from the breeding list & still fail. [SIZE=3]Anyone have any magic I can try. I've gotten some good fails but want a Diamond. Thanks :-)

Nightclub Owner
    I put Night & Diamond on the nest this morning and got 23 hours; so either I'll have a new Night to trade for a crafting onyx or Dark Angel (which I desperately want!) so yay for me either way
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VermillionPT2 View Post
    I found that the best combo for unicorn was diamond and tiny or melody, cotton candy, Neverending. It's 9 possibilities but avoiding the 33 hour virtue. Plus you have a chance for Angel and Crusader in that 9 so it's not a terrible combo if you don't mind those hybrids as well. Good luck and happy breeding!
    Thank you i want a unicorn only not crusader because i git a tonsof them n even sold sone, yes when i try pink with diamond i got kitsune n virtue try night n diamind got night even with diamondtemple lol, but i eilltry like what you said diamond and melody or pink n light , if it successfully will come here n tell everyone 😸😊