Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxy67 View Post
    Somebody help. How do I ate a magic dragon? I've been trying to get one forever
    Hi! Keep breeding Fire and Water together. There are only six possible outcomes: Magic (20 hours), Tropic(11), Awoken(6), Lunar Ram(16), Athletic(11), and Razorclaw(4).

All are either common or rare, so it might take many tries to get a Magic.
    Good Luck!

Fashion Designer
    Lol! I typed, forget to hit post, went and poured a cup of coffee, came back to my bed, and hit post.
    Double the answer=double the luck!

So I am nearly at 1600 essence to craft a diamond dragon! At level 135, I have never gotten one. My question is, which diamond should I make!?!?!

Banned
    I just got a Gossamer! But I forgot what combo I used. I know, I suck.

I thought that I had another Diamond type on the way, but it's just a Moon dragon.

Farm Supplier
    After many years of trying, I finally got a Mercury breeding Diamond Horn and Pansy! I've been trying for Neon or Troll for a while now. Just got Hunter which I didn't have and now I have an 18 hour egg (maybe I'm having a lucky streak and it will be Lacewing, which I also don't have!)
    Update: well it was a Waverider (which I have already). Ironically, I just got Troll breeding Hopeless (for Tales) and Zombie (to fulfill a Bingo square).
    Last edited by desraymlp; 02-15-19 at 07:33 AM. Reason: *update

Executive Chef
    I'm experiencing a little luck: I got a Gossamer and a Quasar on the mymonta account - both within a couple days of each other. Not sure what I used for Gossamer - it was a bingo breeding task, and, of course, I used Diamond and Cosmic for Quasar, one that I've been wanting for a while!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Abermudafulday View Post
    So I am nearly at 1600 essence to craft a diamond dragon! At level 135, I have never gotten one. My question is, which diamond should I make!?!?!
    Go for Diamond. You can then breed Quetzal and Crusader easily. The fails are Forest and Fire, so all it takes time on your part to breed over and over and over.....

Quote Originally Posted by JMThrive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abermudafulday View Post
    Go for Diamond. You can then breed Quetzal and Crusader easily. The fails are Forest and Fire, so all it takes time on your part to breed over and over and over.....
    Abermudafulday has probably made a choice by now since the post was way back in January LOL. However, one option for any player in this position to consider is whether or not they play Adventure Bingo. If they do, crafting a Neo Diamond with Adventure Tickets may allow them to have a pure Diamond dragon and spend the 1,600 essences on some other dragon, like a Champion type for the arena.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JMThrive View Post
    Infinity, 40 hrs is also a pure breedable Diamond. It is your choice which you prefer, 4 hrs less time to hatch & evolve.
    Probably better to get Diamond as after you bred Quetzal, breeding Diamond+Quetzal gives Forest, Infinity or Quetzal only 3 outcomes. You can always trade the extra Quetzal for essence.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I just got a Gossamer! But I forgot what combo I used. I know, I suck.

I thought that I had another Diamond type on the way, but it's just a Moon dragon.
    Congrats!! I've been trying to breed this elusive dragon (together with black diamond) but to no luck.