Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Yay! Grats!! <3
    Thx a lot ☺
    now I just have to speed it cuz I need the den to breed a genie ☺

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Fuzzy Fuzzy Fuzzy Fuzzy Fuzzy Fuzzy Lorekeeper Lorekeeper Lorekeeper...
    Need to breed Water later this evening, will be with Infinity, hoping for a Mercury fail Fingers crossed!

Edit: Nope. Water. Sped it up, put Angel and Stone together again, another 13 hours
    This morning, while drinking my coffee...
    Sped up last two hours of that latest Lorekeeper, rebreed Angel and Stone... 8 hours. Again, wth. Oh well, just 1 gold to speed up the Water egg, finished breeding, put the egg on the nest... Thought I was still dreaming... Pinched myself... Yes, I'm really awake... Checked if my glasses weren't blurred... No, they're clean... So it must be real... REALLY?!? Yeah, that's Prism

Couldn't think clearly anymore, really happy No time to think of what to do now, had to go to work. Thankfully I remembered I still had to have a Life for the tales, so put Fire and Forest together, 3 hours No nests available, no time left, so let them have a good time together during the day

Came back from work, decided to go for Helios with Crusader and Mythic with a bit of speed breeding, again. The results so far: Firestorm, Firestorm, Honeybee, Wooden, Butterfly, Firestorm, Firestorm.
    Noticed I received only 1 dynamite for the last Firestorm, forgot to check the mine... So put them together again, another 12 hours, and leave them there for a while. Maybe speeding it up before going to bed, maybe not. They'll be done during morning coffee tomorrow, so I might consider not to spend more gold

Statistics with an active temple so far: 30 breeds, of which 3 diamonds

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Executive Chef
    Grats on your prism! <3

Executive Chef
    I bought the diamond temple and spend gold on another nest, so far nothing interesting. BTW this is the worst week breeding, for 1 week straight I got 95% of the time lifes, then with the diamond temple it's not so frequent but still so far no luck. Regretting spending almost 700 gold.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Very nice at list u have some other hybrid to switching around, i have only night n have to stay with dark angel but still can not get him, N only 3 day left.

Rhino Keeper
    i have tried every breeding pair possible more than 30 times with speeding up and STILL can't breed Black Diamond!! I was able to breed Valiant in less tries than this! Feeling discouraged

Executive Chef
    44 hours! finally! water (for the tales) and morning glory, with an active diamond temple, so it's gotta be a diamond, right? my first one! and it only took me 2 years.

hmm…i'm trying to avoid spending more gold, but maybe i should speed up and try for another diamond, just to see what happens.

Fashion Designer
    Natasha 07 , do u have prime estenal diamond? If u do use it with magic or other hybrid u can get black diamond, i know alot of my friend breed BD out of prime diamond lately, so far few week ago 4 of them get black diamond from prime esternal diamond. And anyone have great new combo for dark angel please share) thank you

2 diamonds at Lv. 50

Is getting 2 diamond dragons at Lv.50 lucky? I got my first at Lv.27 and my second at Lv.50. By breeding. I am lucky right?

Fashion Designer
    I got my first diamond yesterday, speeded it up and now I have diamond and dueller on the den with another 44 hrs ☺