Page 1 of 71 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Honorable Panda

Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Time for a new Diamond Dragon Thread. The Previous thread has now reached 100 pages!

Previous Threads:
    Diamond Dragon Part III
    Diamond Dragon Part II

Diamond Dragon

You can refer back to the previous threads for more information on the diamond dragon or you can post new questions, and information for this dragon here.

If you see another main thread that reaches 100 pages, send a PM to Me.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Wow, a new thread!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Wow! Lots of updates all around.

Well just bred a Crusader on my iOS account. Had sort of tried off and on recently (hadn't really before). Looking for something to try for, randomly threw in the fire/diamond combo figuring 10 seconds and boom, 44 hours lol! Think this was like my 8th try. Should finish breeding tomorrow.

Trying for a Saturn on my Kindle account. Threw in Diamond/Cosmic. Boom! 40 hours for Anubis. Will hatch in the morning. On a diamond roll apparently

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know if Lv 15 Diamonds will breed for those new power dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Does anyone know if Lv 15 Diamonds will breed for those new power dragons?
    Do you mean Prime Dragons?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    Do you mean Prime Dragons?

Yeah of course..

Using the breeding calculators it does not show that it will, but why would it not? Diamonds are the most flexible dragon out there right?

I took my Diamond to 15 as it is the best solution to the battle rounds against Champ opponents.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Yeah of course..

Using the breeding calculators it does not show that it will, but why would it not? Diamonds are the most flexible dragon out there right?

I took my Diamond to 15 as it is the best solution to the battle rounds against Champ opponents.
    Do you mean a pure Diamond with another pure Diamond? If so, no, they won't, that will only result in single-type dragons. If that's not what you mean, then yes, if you breed the right colors; Angel and Crusader can result in a Prime Power, for example.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleon View Post
    Do you mean a pure Diamond with another pure Diamond? If so, no, they won't, that will only result in single-type dragons. If that's not what you mean, then yes, if you breed the right colors; Angel and Crusader can result in a Prime Power, for example.
    Yeah thats what I mean...a Diamond and a Fire, will that breed the prime power dragon? I dont think it will, but I think it should.

Banned
    Actually Infinity diamond dragon works BEST in tournaments against Champions. Works every time til last 4 rounds cuz opponent is usually level 20 by then. Takes 3 tries after that with INFINITY DRAGON. But i usual just use gold in lady 4 rounds if there's Champions... hope this hellos y'all

Executive Chef
    Yesterday I bred up a crystal unicorn in fantasy forest, hope I get the illusive diamond dragon soon

Page 1 of 71 123451151 ... LastLast