Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
    Exp Gained: 780
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Light & Forest = 8 hours
    Neo White & Neo Green = 4 hours (EDIT: It was Wiselord )

Neo White & Neo Green = 8 hours
    Devoted & Forest = 4 hours (Whitebloom )
    Devoted & Forest = 4 hours (Whitebloom #2 )

**Note: other 4 hour possible outcomes with White/Green are Wiselord, Greensight, Confectionary & Ghastly
    Last edited by amerirish; 02-22-20 at 12:01 PM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Thanks for starting the thread Amerirish

I got it on my second try breeding Neo White and Juliette  My first try breeding two Light Dragons produced another Light.

 => 

  

Some notes about breeding this dragon

Breeding this with the recommended White + Green will give you ten possible outcomes. These include five 4-hour dragons and two truely nightmarish failures in the form a 26-hour Pegasus and a 27-hour Elder.

Breeding two White dragons, such as Light + Light or Neo White + Light, will yield only two possible dragons, either a 9-hour Light Dragon or a 4-hour Whitebloom Dragon.

You may also breed this with Valentine + White, which would give you the same possibilities as the pairing of two Whites. The reason for this is that the Valentine element is special and does not contribute in any way at all to the breeding. This was my choice

Diamond + White is also a possibility, but this will add the possibility of a 44-hour Angel Dragon failure.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Thanks for starting the thread Amerirish

I got it on my second try breeding Neo White and Juliette  My first try breeding two Light Dragons produced another Light.

 => 

  

Some notes about breeding this dragon

Breeding this with the recommended White + Green will give you ten possible outcomes. These include five 4-hour dragons and two truely nightmarish failures in the form a 26-hour Pegasus and a 27-hour Elder.

Breeding two White dragons, such as Light + Light or Neo White + Light, will yield only two possible dragons, either a 9-hour Light Dragon or a 4-hour Whitebloom Dragon.

You may also breed this with Valentine + White, which would give you the same possibilities as the pairing of two Whites. The reason for this is that the Valentine element is special and does not contribute in any way at all to the breeding. This was my choice

Diamond + White is also a possibility, but this will add the possibility of a 44-hour Angel Dragon failure.
    Thank you for the helpful information as always. I should have waited for your comment before I started breeding. My baby account already has an Elder on the way. Now that I think about it, though, my baby account only has one Light dragon, so I can't breed white and white yet. Hmmm. I guess I can buy another one when my nest is freed up, but then I'll need to wait for it to hatch and evolve for breeding.

Rhino Keeper
    Got it first try, Diamond and Albino Peacock.

Thanks for the white+white advice!

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Thank you for the helpful information as always. I should have waited for your comment before I started breeding. My baby account already has an Elder on the way. Now that I think about it, though, my baby account only has one Light dragon, so I can't breed white and white yet. Hmmm. I guess I can buy another one when my nest is freed up, but then I'll need to wait for it to hatch and evolve for breeding.
    Yeah! Pure White dragons are a scarcity on my Islands too. I only bred (and kept) my second Light Dragon about six months ago, thinking that it might come in handy someday; I always sell them off when I breed them.

Thanks for white & white advice - Light & Albino Peacock.

Rhino Keeper
    First attempt: Light + Forest = 4hrs

Wow. I am so astonished when some of us can get it on the first/after a few tries, while at other times it can't be bred even after, like...30 tries??

Banned
    Too many fails before I put my go to gal Albino Peacock with Angel on the nest and the correct 3:59:59 popped up on the first try with that pairing.

Rhino Keeper
    Got this first time with Light & NeoWhite. Thanks for the advice
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast