Page 56 of 75 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Rhino Keeper
    I got Astromancer with Diamond and Leo on the first try, I can't believe it!

Rhino Keeper
    I got a Gold second try; one of the easier ones to get. Then I must of forgot to pay the light bill at the Diamond Temple. I've used 400+ to speed up lots of fails. I would be more excited if the fails were rares & super-rares that were new to me. My fails have been nothing but repeats. Last time I activated my Temple, it was a lot more fun.

Got a 40 hour timer using Hook & Diamond. Really hope its Infinity and not a 3rd Anubis. I do currently have the temple active and this was my 4th different try for any sort of Diamond hybrid.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by RafMikeyLeoDonnie View Post
    Got a 40 hour timer using Hook & Diamond. Really hope its Infinity and not a 3rd Anubis. I do currently have the temple active and this was my 4th different try for any sort of Diamond hybrid.
    I got bad news, it is another Anubis. Hook and Diamond doesn't have Infinity among the possibilities.
    If you do want Infinity then the best possible ways to get that are the following:

Diamond/Infinity + Diamond/Infinity
    Diamond/Infinity + Diamond hybrid (Anubis, Crusader, Gold, etc.)
    Wizard + Fairy
    Diamond hybrid + Diamond hybrid

I got one Infinity with Diamond + Crusader and the other with Infinity + Dark Angel.

EDIT: My apologies Kooky Panda. I could've worded my response better. Thank you for correcting that.
    Last edited by starship412; 03-14-17 at 12:21 PM. Reason: removed third party tool comments

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I hope the Diamond Temple work this time because it certainly didn't the last time and was a waste of so much gold.

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I got bad news, it is another Anubis. Hook and Diamond doesn't have Infinity among the possibilities.
    If you do want Infinity then the best possible ways to get that are the following:

Diamond/Infinity + Diamond/Infinity
    Diamond/Infinity + Diamond hybrid (Anubis, Crusader, Gold, etc.)
    Wizard + Fairy
    Diamond hybrid + Diamond hybrid

I got one Infinity with Diamond + Crusader and the other with Infinity + Dark Angel.
    Infinity was a possibility. But with my luck it will likely be Anubis.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-14-17 at 10:39 AM. Reason: removed third party tool comments

Banned
    After all this time of trying Chakra will soon be entering the building thanks to recharging the diamond temple yesterday (probably absolutely nothing to do with it) Definitely had something to do with Quetzal and Gemstone! Diamond collection will be once again complete in another 33 hours and 20 or so minutes!

Happy dance and no more Islands, YES!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Still nothing after a few days. Trying for angel and Chakra with both breeding roots going. Fail after fail. Very frustrating.

Infinity was a possibility. But with my luck it will likely be Anubis.
    Was Anubis

Banned
    Was Anubis
    The best combo I have for Infinity is Crusader and Diamond as it has less fails ie Fire, Crusader and Infinity but it may take several hundred attempts with an odd Crusader thrown at you.

I have found once you have a run of Anubis it is hard to break, at one stage trying for Crown Jewel I had like 8 Anubis and 6 or 7 Gold along with taking about 4 months of constant breeding before I got Crown Jewel!