Page 22 of 75 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Fashion Designer
    Wow verry lucky by getting new diamond hybrid, still waiting for my dark angel or black diamond i still don't have any of them

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JMThrive View Post
    I have found best pair to get Diamond is Mirage & Mythic. 21 possible outcomes with two common fails being Firestorm 12 hours and Mist 14 hours, which aren't too long.
    So, I don't have a Mirage, but I have Aladdin from Tales, so I took your advice. I activated my Diamond Temple because at only 60 Gold, it feels like a steal.

The very first breed with that combo? 44 hours! You could knock me over with a feather. Nearly two years of fails and finally this!

Thank you guys so much. I love coming here and getting tips that I've missed out on or didn't think of. I'm a very happy man right now.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    So yesterday I bought that diamond temple and started breeding for Valiant with Infinity and Spirit Warrior, both level 10.
    Guess what? After only 2 Fire fails I got that 48 hour timer Diamond dragon number 10 is on it's way

Because there are more diamond dragons I'd like to have, and not to waste precious temple time, I decided to speed things up a bit this afternoon. Paid 29 gold for Valiant, the egg will hatch when I come home from work monday. Nest 1 is occupied.

Now which dragon to go for? Prism might be an idea because it has only a few fails, so why not. I also don't have Mossrock, Golem and Turquoise, so started with Infinity and Stone. To avoid those single type dragons I'd use Angel instead of Infinity.

Here are the results so far:
    1: Infinity and Stone, 20 hours. Are you kidding me? New dragon! Sped it up, it's Golem, yay Second nest occupied.
    2: Infinity and Stone, 9 hours. Light, obviously. Sped it up, third nest occupied.
    3: Infinity and Stone, 20 seconds. Darn, no nests available, should have chosen Angel. Not going to wait, sped up Light egg.
    4: Angel and Stone, 8 hours! That's what I'm looking for! But it still can be Fuzzy... Could it be Prism? Too anxious to wait, speed up, Fuzzy of course
    5: Angel and Stone, 8 hours, again. Oh, what the heck, I'll be spending gold this week anyway. Too bad, another Fuzzy.
    6: Angel and Stone, 44 hours. Oh my. Angel. No, that's too much to speed up right away, relax a bit, Bas! *talking to myself*

Fuzzy egg will hatch at about half an hour after midnight, tomorrow is sunday, got no (important) real life things to do, so I guess I'll sit that one out. So Angel will hatch monday, too, just later that evening. Nice timing. Golem will hatch tomorrow at noon, but I'll have only one nest available until monday. We'll see what happens

To summarize: 9 breeds with an active diamond temple, 2 are diamond hybrids, of which one is new. And a Golem. Not too bad

To be continued...
    That's pretty good really, cause I haven't gotten anything good out of the diamond temple
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    So, I don't have a Mirage, but I have Aladdin from Tales, so I took your advice. I activated my Diamond Temple because at only 60 Gold, it feels like a steal.

The very first breed with that combo? 44 hours! You could knock me over with a feather. Nearly two years of fails and finally this!

Thank you guys so much. I love coming here and getting tips that I've missed out on or didn't think of. I'm a very happy man right now.
    Now you made me feel tempted to get the Temple... But nah, with the tales starting, I really shouldn't be trying for a Diamond. I will definitely get it during next sale.

Fashion Designer
    Then u can wait for nex year hihi, n they never sale this low before, now i worry if i can get dark angel until the temple gone or not, then I missed breed the new diamond champion hybrid then

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    Now you made me feel tempted to get the Temple... But nah, with the tales starting, I really shouldn't be trying for a Diamond. I will definitely get it during next sale.
    Don't worry, you can still get Diamonds even without the temple
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Then u can wait for nex year hihi, n they never sale this low before, now i worry if i can get dark angel until the temple gone or not, then I missed breed the new diamond champion hybrid then
    Same thing as I told the other player, you can still get Diamonds even without it, I wouldn't worry if I were you, cause all of my Diamonds were bred without the temple using regular breed
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Kennedward , i know u good n lucky , i am not because had been trying DA for so long, now i don't event know which combo should i breed, don't know if i shoulsgive up n move on for new one so confuse, hey again i saw u got new diamond champion so fast )) good for u congratulations

Wow verry lucky by getting new diamond hybrid, still waiting for my dark angel or black diamond i still don't have any of them
    Been Very Very lucky here, after playing a year (bought Prism and Prime Eternal) got the temple and my first Diamond then seven more hybrids including Valiant. Had to speed up or it would have already taken a week...lol

Nightclub Owner
    Kennedward , i know u good n lucky , i am not because had been trying DA for so long, now i don't event know which combo should i breed, don't know if i shoulsgive up n move on for new one so confuse, hey again i saw u got new diamond champion so fast )) good for u congratulations
    I think breeding is very random, cannot tell which combo works best cause a combo that got a player a Diamond can give nothing but commons for another, so I always tell them to keep breeding and it'll come sooner or later
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons