Page 20 of 75 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Farm Supplier
    Can someone tell me what's the best way to breed another Diamond (Diamond, not diamond type) when you already have one ? I love it so much at baby stage but I have to evolve it for breeding, fighting in the arena... My plan for the moment is to level baby to level 6 and breed crusader or/and quetzal and then try to breed 2 infinity and make one to epic for the arena (I know it's a weird obsession to keep dragons at baby or juvenile stage but they are so cute )

Thanks !

Edit : After some research, Quetzal x Love seems to be the best combo to get another diamond, 16 possibilities and only short common fails
    Last edited by patisserieforever; 03-27-16 at 02:07 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have found best pair to get Diamond is Mirage & Mythic. 21 possible outcomes with two common fails being Firestorm 12 hours and Mist 14 hours, which aren't too long.
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still shocked that at Lvl 121, my 1st DIAMOND is breeding! I've got a cold & not sleeping well. At 3am, I chose King since they have diamonds, & thought King Atlantis sounded good! When 44 hrs came up, I started crying. Will be patient but my stupid logic paid off this time. And I did get the temple yesterday! Still can't believe it ~ OMG! Good luck & don't give up. Thanks for all your encouragement ~~ Becky

Fashion Designer
    Diamond temple now on sale so cheap, i bought it again to try for dark angel, seen last x i bought full price not working, so scare price so cheap if it work or not😂🙏🏼 wish me luck guys hihi

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Diamond temple now on sale so cheap, i bought it again to try for dark angel, seen last x i bought full price not working, so scare price so cheap if it work or not������ wish me luck guys hihi
    I bought it too though ha was thinking it was a breeding roost and thought it didn't work but realize it is now a helper for the breeding roost.
    Good Luck to you I am also trying for Black Angel.

Just got a 40 hour timer so it is Anubis
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 04-08-16 at 01:26 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    So right now the temple costs 60 gold for 7 days - but then it's 300 gold to recharge for another week?? That's too rich for my blood
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I bought it too though ha was thinking it was a breeding roost and thought it didn't work but realize it is now a helper for the breeding roost.
    Good Luck to you I am also trying for Black Angel.

Just got a 40 hour timer so it is Anubis
    I have been trying for Anubis and it seems to be eluding me. What did you use? (:

Fashion Designer
    Can anyone tell me what would be the best combo to breed a diamond? I don't have any diamond hybrids. Would the mirage and mythic be the thing to go with?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Can anyone tell me what would be the best combo to breed a diamond? I don't have any diamond hybrids. Would the mirage and mythic be the thing to go with?
    As long as you have 2 dragons that have at least 4 (or more) different colors when you breed them. Mythic only counts as 1 color even though it can split into 2(red and yellow). As long as mirage has 3 colors you will be good to go.

Personally I'd shoot for Infinity, use wizard and whatever that 2nd dragon is. I've accidently bred more Infinitys than I have Diamonds.
    Last edited by dangerb0y; 04-08-16 at 04:48 PM. Reason: 4 different colors

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerb0y View Post
    As long as you have 2 dragons that have at least 4 (or more) colors when you breed them. Mythic only counts as 1 color even though it can split into 2(red and yellow). As long as mirage has 3 colors you will be good to go.

Personally I'd shoot for Infinity, use wizard and whatever that 2nd dragon is. I've accidently bred more Infinitys than I have Diamonds.
    Oh thank you! I never even thought that mythic counted as 1! I do have Wizard and I have some dragons with 3 colors so I will try one of those. I'm so hoping I finally get a diamond or a hybrid!