Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Executive Chef
    It was a good day today! I bred a Gold dragon just in time to tie up my breeding den for the start of the World Event. And on the other account managed to breed a second Crusader while trying for Infinity. And that breeding den is tied up for two days. Can't really complain, I have two more Diamond hybrids and I can always buy Water dragons to keep the nest busy. And if there is flash tournament this weekend, I'll have both Diamonds back for the Arena in time.

Banned
    I would like to know if the lvl 15 diamond works as it relates to breeding other prime dragons. I am still leveling up white, red, yellow, green, blue and what not trying to get those prime dragons since food is a shortage for me now. I will work on raising a diamond if not just for battling purposes

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I would like to know if the lvl 15 diamond works as it relates to breeding other prime dragons. I am still leveling up white, red, yellow, green, blue and what not trying to get those prime dragons since food is a shortage for me now. I will work on raising a diamond if not just for battling purposes
    What do you mean exactly?
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    OMG!!! I was continuing my desperate attempts at breeding a Siamese with Diamond & Archangel and got a 40 hour 'fail' - ANUBIS!!!!! Sooooo happy
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    OMG!!! I was continuing my desperate attempts at breeding a Siamese with Diamond & Archangel and got a 40 hour 'fail' - ANUBIS!!!!! Sooooo happy
    Awesome! Congrats! I've been trying out similar combos for a while (Siamese/Diamond or Anubis), except I got a Mercury "fail".
    Last edited by inesat; 08-26-15 at 08:25 AM.
    Diamonds are a girl's best friend:
    2 Diamond, 2 Crusader, 1 Quetzal, 1 Infinity, 2 Anubis, 1 Unicorn, 2 Mercury, 1 Gold, 1 Dark Angel

Nightclub Owner
    Congrats!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by inesat View Post
    Awesome! Congrats! I've been trying out the similar combos for a while (Siamese/Diamond or Anubis), except I got a Mercury "fail".
    Thanks so much, and Congrats right back at 'cha!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Congrats!
    Thanks, hope I can catch up to you someday with all of your breeding success

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks so much, and Congrats right back at 'cha!!

Thanks, hope I can catch up to you someday with all of your breeding success
    lol pretty sure you will, I'm only trying for Prime dragons now, with no luck so far
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Congratulations ..... Anubis is my aim as well, using diamond and Behomoth only 5 outcomes ...... So far 6 genie and 2 music fails
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Congratulations ..... Anubis is my aim as well, using diamond and Behomoth only 5 outcomes ...... So far 6 genie and 2 music fails
    Good luck...hope you get him soon!

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast