Page 44 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    While trying to breed Infinity with Diamond/Quetzal I ended up getting a great fail as in my 2nd Quetzal. Now I've got a total of 9 Diamond type dragons - 2 Quetzals, 2 Golds, 2 Diamonds, 1 Angel, 1 Crusader and 1 Anubis.
    Any ideas on the simplest way to breed Mercury and Dark Angel/Black Diamond?
    Black diamond i use infi and black n yellow hybrid, dark angel i use infi and night elf, my friend use diamond and magma which is black and red, gluck.

Fashion Designer
    I still have my diamond temple on, need suggestions for austromancer, seeml like this dragon no available to breed no way to catch it

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Astromancer is available to breed. About 2 months ago, my fiancee got hers by breeding Aries and Crusader. She's got such the luck in breeding different Diamond hybrids. The first time she tried for Helios, Black Diamond and Valiant she hit them immediately. I guess she has all the luck on this game, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Yep people who lucky on this game always lucky, and who not no metter how we do, alway bad abdthe game push them depressed n stress until they quit the game, getting boring breed same dragon everyday already.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    I still have my diamond temple on, need suggestions for austromancer, seeml like this dragon no available to breed no way to catch it
    it's available, my friend got it few days ago
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Farm Supplier
    The diamond temple was good to me.
    I got Archilles, a 2nd Metcury and a Black diamond dragon.
    I'm so happy for these.

Fashion Designer
    The past couple of weeks have been lucky breeding... Achilles and Dark Angel are my 2 newest diamond hybrids

Rhino Keeper
    After 3 years of playing, I bred my first Diamond! I had purchased Angel and Astromancer before and used them to breed Gold and Mercury. So trying to breed Achilles, I paired Gold with Bubble Gum by accident and got my Diamond! May have either a second one or a second Gold on my other nest too!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    After 3 years of playing, I bred my first Diamond! I had purchased Angel and Astromancer before and used them to breed Gold and Mercury. So trying to breed Achilles, I paired Gold with Bubble Gum by accident and got my Diamond! May have either a second one or a second Gold on my other nest too!
    Congrats!

Fashion Designer
    Just got 44 hrs with Diamond and Leo, isn't it a od combo for another diamond or is it just me?