Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Banned
    Wow! So I usually have poor luck with breeding, but this is what I've bred recently: Diamond (UR), Atlantis (SR), Coral (common), Atlantis again, Diamond again. So I guess I'm pretty lucky, unless you consider the fact that I really want a May dragon and a Sunflower dragon, which are both limited time. Diamond combo this time is Wizard and Japanese. I forgot I also just got a Nymph right before the second Diamond. I'm as
    excited about the Nymph as the Diamond!
    Last edited by Phoenix406; 05-22-17 at 01:56 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hera + Scorch, no Diamond temple, just did it for a Bingo task. 44 hours, quite suddenly.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got 44 hours breeding with fungi & diamond for the story (guess I'm failing that now) with 44 gold to speed up..is this a diamond? Or could it be a hybrid? Fingers crossed for angel it's the only one I don't have out of the options.. but diamond & diamond together can get an infinity, correct?

IT WAS ANGEL!!! ☺
    Last edited by itzjulezzz; 06-07-17 at 10:38 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I really really want anot unicorn dragon! What would be best way to do this? I have one diamond dragon. Also is there a way to do this without the dreaded virtue Dragon? Thank you in advance!

Rhino Keeper
    I really really want anot unicorn dragon! What would be best way to do this? I have one diamond dragon. Also is there a way to do this without the dreaded virtue Dragon? Thank you in advance!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    I have 2 Unicorns myself but they were both happy surprises as I gave up on breeding one. I bred mine with wacky combos though - Dark Angel/Fool and Diamond/Anemone. I don't know if those combos would avoid Virtue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I have 2 Unicorns myself but they were both happy surprises as I gave up on breeding one. I bred mine with wacky combos though - Dark Angel/Fool and Diamond/Anemone. I don't know if those combos would avoid Virtue.
    Thank you for the suggestions I don't have a darling angel but I do have an anemone and I looked it up and of the 48 possible outcomes virtue is NOT one of them! The is a lot of really neat possibilities including beast master, godmother, Twilight and more!

just wanted to update first try with this combo got a beastmaster so cool!!
    Last edited by silverybunny; 06-10-17 at 10:16 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Gg

Rhino Keeper
    Holy cow! After playing for 5 years, we finally got a 44hr timer! Super x Chronicler

Executive Chef
    Have been trying non-stop for a Valiant on my sons account (with a Mercury fail). Took a break for a bingo task, breed green and black - put Queztal and Night together. He's got a Dark Angel breeding!

On my account I need the following:
    Glimmer
    Black Diamond
    Prime Eternal (my night is only a 10 so I need food too)
    Chakra

Glimmer is ****ing me! I keep trying and it just never works! Going back at it as soon as my den is free. I've been using Diamond Prisim and Infinity. Not sure if that's the best way???