Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    Have just bred Infinity. Got another Diamond and thought that it would be ages until I got another Ultra, then Night then Infinity!

Next target is either Diamond Prism or Glimmer. Any tips?
    I’d love to know how best to breed Glimmer. I’ve been trying DiamondxRainbow for ages....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    I’d love to know how best to breed Glimmer. I’ve been trying DiamondxRainbow for ages....
    Sadly, that is the best combo to use since it has the least amount of fails. It took me forever to get Glimmer.

For the last several months, I've been using Diamond/Peacock and Neo Diamond/Neo Purple trying for Gossamer. All I get are Magic and Peacock fails with the exception of a couple Anubis fails. I must have tried over a hundred times already
    Island Name: Amer Island

Nearly 1400 Unique Dragons Hatched
    Over 250 Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Been trying for Gossamer forever and ever. Just put in Neo Diamond with Peacock (usually I put it with Neo Purple) and got it!!!! Soooo happy

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Been trying for Gossamer forever and ever. Just put in Neo Diamond with Peacock (usually I put it with Neo Purple) and got it!!!! Soooo happy
    Awesome! Congratulations! Gossamer is so pretty. She is one of my favorite Diamonds.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Awesome! Congratulations! Gossamer is so pretty. She is one of my favorite Diamonds.
    Thanks so much Now I only need Diamond Prism and Black Diamond to complete my Diamond collection

ETA: there are two expired Diamonds that I don't have (Neo Valiant & Neo Ophiuchus) but hope to get via the Codex someday.

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374