Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Have been trying non-stop for a Valiant on my sons account (with a Mercury fail). Took a break for a bingo task, breed green and black - put Queztal and Night together. He's got a Dark Angel breeding!

On my account I need the following:
    Glimmer
    Black Diamond
    Prime Eternal (my night is only a 10 so I need food too)
    Chakra

Glimmer is ****ing me! I keep trying and it just never works! Going back at it as soon as my den is free. I've been using Diamond Prisim and Infinity. Not sure if that's the best way???
    I got my Glimmer with the weirdest combo - Splatter/Infinity about a year ago. Glimmer is going to be very hard to breed because it's so difficult to keep the Rainbow from splitting into blue/yellow. I would say keep trying. Eventually one of those dragons will fall into your lap.
    For Chakra, I got him with Emerald/Infinity.
    As for Black Diamond and Prime Eternal, those are my unicorns. I can't breed them for anything, lol.

New Resident
    Can anyone please tell me how the diamond breeding den works? I got it today and it wont do anything

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrich1 View Post
    Can anyone please tell me how the diamond breeding den works? I got it today and it wont do anything
    Are you talking about the Diamond Temple on sale for 60 gold? It only increases your chances for breeding a Diamond type of dragon. You still have to breed as normal. It's not a 100% guarantee that you will breed a Diamond type. Some people have great luck when activated and some do not.

Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I have bought/activated the diamond temple 3 times in the past, and never got a single diamond dragon from it. I ended up buying my first diamond type dragon (Valiant, in the special value pack they had on offer a while back). From Valiant I managed to breed a Diamond, then Crusader and 2 Quetzals (all without the temple).

Although I've tried on and off since then to breed the other hybrids, I haven't had any luck.

I just earned enough tickets to get Gold Horizon, so decided to take a break from bingo for a while and concentrate on diamond breeding. Then the diamond temple comes on sale - so I'm giving it one last chance to prove its worth!

After 4 attempts at breeding my 2 Quetzels together, I got a 40 hour timer - Infinity!!! Pretty happy with that, but the temple needs to give me a few more shiny new diamond hybrids to make up for the previous diamond "droughts"...

What are good combinations to get diamond type dragons?
    I bought a diamond temple and have 5 days left and still no diamonds.
    Have tried diamond and rainbow a few times to try for glimmer, but 0 for 3 so far 😞

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    What are good combinations to get diamond type dragons?
    I bought a diamond temple and have 5 days left and still no diamonds.
    Have tried diamond and rainbow a few times to try for glimmer, but 0 for 3 so far ��
    Which ones do you already have? If you don't have any, I'd suggest concentrating on the easier ones to breed - Quetzal (diamond & green), Crusader or the new Ridgeback Dragon (diamond & red), and Gold (diamond & yellow). All have pretty quick fails, so you can generally get them reasonably quickly. All the other diamond hybrids take a lot more work to get!

Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I just got 44hr using Hera and Seabreeze.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkitty99 View Post
    Which ones do you already have? If you don't have any, I'd suggest concentrating on the easier ones to breed - Quetzal (diamond & green), Crusader or the new Ridgeback Dragon (diamond & red), and Gold (diamond & yellow). All have pretty quick fails, so you can generally get them reasonably quickly. All the other diamond hybrids take a lot more work to get!

Good luck!
    Only have diamond so far. Thanks, I'll try your suggestions 😀👍

Host(ess)
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Yesterday I finally got a 44hrs breeding time. Been trying forever! Got lucky with a Vampire lv.10 and a Ranger lv.14.
    Been using my Bingo boost, and in an hour or so, I can move the egg to the nest. "Sigh", then I have to wait for it to hatch.. and another wait to evolve it.. but I'm still doing a happy dance :-)

Have been breeding Wizard and fairy for so long I can't even remember on my son's account. I figured I'd have a chance for both infinity and diamond. Just got his first Diamond! He's level 122 I think.