Page 55 of 75 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Rhino Keeper
    Lost love and afterlife got me this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1737.PNG 
Views:	59 
Size:	839.1 KB 
ID:	35999

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by byteme77 View Post
    Lost love and afterlife got me this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1737.PNG 
Views:	59 
Size:	839.1 KB 
ID:	35999
    WOW! That's some incredible luck! Congrats
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to breed Holographic with whatsoever for Bingo. Bred it with Feathered, without even planning anything special. No Diamond temple activated, no Booster breeding, nothing at all. 44 hours!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Just bred my second diamond with Diamond and Flametail. I didn't use boosted breed.
    I was hoping for archangel but i'll take it.
    Android
    Level 167 DS

Executive Chef
    Diamond x Little hero = 44 hours ? Another diamond .... not using temple or breeding boost
    Not complaining but it's blocked my breeding nest ( need it for LB ) so trying to decide either to activate my other breeding roost or speed breed about the same amount in gold .......? decisions
    Turned out to be Angel but very useful for LB ( not my favourite part of DS but proved useful )
    Last edited by pernmagic; 03-04-17 at 02:14 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Anybody have any ideas to breed a Quasar, Chakra, Valiant or Achilles dragon? Every time I try to breed one of those I always get the common junk.

Farm Supplier

Diamond Temple

Hi
    I'm relatively new to the game (level 51). I've never posted to the forum before and need help but I'm not sure where to go. Could someone help me? I want to know how the Diamond Temple works. It seems like a good deal at 60 gold during this sale but I don't understand exactly how it works. An earlier poster in this thread mentioned getting one on sale and I assume many posting here already have the Diamond temple and understand how it works so I'm hoping to find some help from someone here.
    1. Will it work even if I don't have a diamond dragon (will it help me make my first diamond or is it only to boost chances of a diamond hybrid)?
    2. Does it work like a second breeding roost?
    3. If I buy it on sale for 60 gold now, will it always be 60/week to recharge it or will the recharge price go up once the sale is over?
    4. If I choose not to use it for a week or two, do I still have to pay the weekly gold price? (Like auto-withdrawal)
    I just need more clarification on what it is, how it works, and the ongoing costs. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks
    PatchXat (Laura)

Rhino Keeper
    1. Yes, it boosts your chance to get Diamond or Diamond hybrid (if you breed Diamond with some other dragon) from 1% to 6%. I got my first and second diamond with Diamond Temple after several attempts - here is how I get lucky and what I bred and what i got during 7 days (with day timings), with breeding roost (temporarily second breeding place) activated, not spending any gold (or maybe 3-5 to finish breeding before sleep and put another try):
    breeding roost +diamond temple
    scylla/love or laserlight 15:50 life 3h, 18:55 lorekeeper 13h, 8:22 wild 6h, 8:28 pegasus 26h, 21:30 diamond! 44h
    metal/goodwitch 15:50 winter 12h, 7:25 laserlight 15h, 22:18 love 5h, 3:24 love 5h, 10:30 winter 12h, 7:23 love 5h, 12:45 diamond! 44h, 9:50 blue moon 16h,
    genie/devil 21:23 fruitful 10h,
    wizard/druid 12:30 social 21h
    water/jack o' 10:15 fuzzy 8h
    2. No, just boost your chances to get Diamond for limited time.
    3. No, just during that limited time will be 60 gold - after that is regular 300 gold.
    4. It's per buy - not auto withdrawal. You may, for example, sold it last day of sale and buy again to get another week of use. After that, when it expires, its just like decoration - you may sold it because same price will be to recharge or buy it again for limited time use.
    Last edited by jbyn4e; 03-11-17 at 03:40 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Just activated it. Hoping this time I'll get lucky. Last time no luck at all. Already LV. 126 and no sparkles on my land.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NEW sale 11.0317.PNG 
Views:	36 
Size:	390.5 KB 
ID:	36202

DAY ONE:
    1.Bingo Task: "breed blue with purple". Charm+Teacher =Invisible Dragon 13h. /Have it/
    2.Bingo Task: "Breed with Luck dragon". Luck+ Landworm=Life Dragon 3h. /no need to say: I cannot wait to trade it for gems/

DAY TWO:
    1.Charm+Serpent= 21h. Dutches it is or Poison/ have them both/. And another day is gone for nothing...

DAY 3:
    1.Goodwitch+Metal=16h. Blue Moon it is or Lunar Ram.
    2.Mithril Dragon from mine 20h.

DAY FOUR:
    1.Bingo Task:"breed with Tree frog". Tree Frog+Apprentice Dragon=20h. waisted time.Island 20 h /C/,
    Magic 20 h/C/ it is, Spell 20h. /SR/, guess which one would that be??!
    2.Arena Dragon:Twin Star Dragon 16h.

DAY FIVE:
    1.Sunrise + Humming=SUCCESS My very first Diamond Dragon-Sparkle

Name:	My very First Diamond Drakon-Sparkle.PNG 
Views:	36 
Size:	684.0 KB 
ID:	36247

DAY SIX:
    Nothing due to 44h of breeding & hatching.

Name:	44h..PNG 
Views:	38 
Size:	691.9 KB 
ID:	36260

LAST DAY/7 seven/ :
    Light+ Dark Unicorn= 8h.-Archangel; Disco; Godmother; Metal it is

And that's it folks
    Cheers
    Last edited by olgatt; 03-22-17 at 06:55 AM.
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Anybody have any ideas to breed a Quasar, Chakra, Valiant or Achilles dragon? Every time I try to breed one of those I always get the common junk.
    Idk about the others but I got Achilles with just Diamond and olympus after 20 or so fails. Now Chakra...... I've tried and tried and tried for this one. Pretty much non stop since it was released and still haven't had any luck. I'm hoping this go around with the diamond temple may produce the expected result.