Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rune Capacity Increase

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know the new breakdown of Rune capacity limits?

I am at level 40 & have an updated Rune capacity of 38
    I know others have been bumped up to a rune capacity of 150. Some are at 70. Does anyone know how this breaksdown and at what point the cap moves? Is it by level, # of expansions? After the storybook adventure, I can see how a person can quickly run out of expansion space. Just trying to best manage my runes and expansions that I have left. (not to mention bombs - we won't even go into the need to increase the 15 cap on those - with all the breeding for limited animals we've been doing lately, I've been having to watch my bomb limit and mine to not lose any and then expand to not lose any of those...)
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Does anyone know the new breakdown of Rune capacity limits?

I am at level 40 & have an updated Rune capacity of 38
    I know others have been bumped up to a rune capacity of 150. Some are at 70. Does anyone know how this breaksdown and at what point the cap moves? Is it by level, # of expansions? After the storybook adventure, I can see how a person can quickly run out of expansion space. Just trying to best manage my runes and expansions that I have left. (not to mention bombs - we won't even go into the need to increase the 15 cap on those - with all the breeding for limited animals we've been doing lately, I've been having to watch my bomb limit and mine to not lose any and then expand to not lose any of those...)
    It's been a while since my limit has changed but if I remember correctly the Rune capacity matches the number of Runes you need for the next expansion. Currently, the most runes you need for an expansion is 70. Since this would cause a problem in the Storybook Adventure for players who have no expansions remaining, S8 raised the limit for players with no expansions to 150.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    It's been a while since my limit has changed but if I remember correctly the Rune capacity matches the number of Runes you need for the next expansion. Currently, the most runes you need for an expansion is 70. Since this would cause a problem in the Storybook Adventure for players who have no expansions remaining, S8 raised the limit for players with no expansions to 150.
    Thanks
    Since I'm newly at 38 rune capacity/expansion amount after the storybook adventure, is there an expansion amount btw 38 & 70 and if yes, when and how much is that. As well as, do you know when the expansion bumps up to 70?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Thanks
    Since I'm newly at 38 rune capacity/expansion amount after the storybook adventure, is there an expansion amount btw 38 & 70 and if yes, when and how much is that. As well as, do you know when the expansion bumps up to 70?
    Following is the expansion information from where you are at until you reach 70 Runes. It is 70 Runes past the end of this list.

Expansion 28 1,000,000 Coin 38 Realm Rune 13 hours
    Expansion 29 1,000,000 Coin 42 Realm Rune 14 hours
    Expansion 30 1,000,000 Coin 46 Realm Rune 15 hours
    Expansion 31 1,000,000 Coin 50 Realm Rune 16 hours
    Expansion 32 1,000,000 Coin 54 Realm Rune 17 hours
    Expansion 33 1,000,000 Coin 58 Realm Rune 18 hours
    Expansion 34 1,000,000 Coin 62 Realm Rune 19 hours
    Expansion 35 1,000,000 Coin 66 Realm Rune 19 hours
    Expansion 36 1,000,000 Coin 70 Realm Rune 19 hours

NOTE: The Hareon and Treent of Life expansions are special and do not follow this list.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 09-02-15 at 09:17 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks!
    So in increases depending on what expansion you are on & not based on your game level.

I have recently expanded to Hareon & was saving for Treent prior to the Storybook Adventure (during which I had to expand a few times, make lots of food, & went up a few levels). Trying to save for Treent again, but the caps keep getting in my way (as well as any crazy game challenges)

The info if very helpful. I looked for it in the game guides ect, just didn't run into it.
    Thanks again!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123