Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rune Capacity Increase

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    What about the space between the Tree of Life/Breeding Garden and whatever you have to the right of it (iirc, there's a gap there).
    It depends on the size of the d?cor that we'll be required to buy. But you are correct, I can fit small decorations in some of the in-between spaces (like stone paths for example).

But still, the rune increase doesn't help me if I can't expand :-(

Executive Chef
    Is there any reason you cannot buy decor, place it, sell it, buy it, place it, sell, it, etc? This way you only have to have one tiny space open.

This could fulfill the "spend" a certain amount. Unless it reads "place" or "have"......

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    Is there any reason you cannot buy decor, place it, sell it, buy it, place it, sell, it, etc? This way you only have to have one tiny space open.

This could fulfill the "spend" a certain amount. Unless it reads "place" or "have"......
    You don't even have to sell it, just put it into storage.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    You don't even have to sell it, just put it into storage.
    You're both correct thanks. It's true nina, I have a kajillion stone paths in storage already lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    I am at my habitat cap (66/66) and have no more room to expand. This really worries and concerns me because it looks like one of the chapters in the Storybook requires you to spend 200,000 on d?cor. I have no room to place it! I haven't been able to check if my rune cap has increased, I do have 70 as my cap right now, I won't be able to check this until I get home later.

In addition to increasing the rune cap, I really hope they address the habitat cap and offer more expansions soon!
    Kooky said in the Storybook thread that the spending coins tasks was just that we spend 200,000 coins. She even gave an example of planting food as a way to fulfill this task. This is great as I don't have space for decor either and I definitely will be keeping those farms working non-stop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Kooky said in the Storybook thread that the spending coins tasks was just that we spend 200,000 coins. She even gave an example of planting food as a way to fulfill this task. This is great as I don't have space for decor either and I definitely will be keeping those farms working non-stop.
    Actually, it was Elsa, an employee of S8/TL. I was worried about having to purchase one little 1200 coin piece of decor at a time! That would take forever! :P. Luckily, you just have to spend it, and food counts. Thanks Elsa, and S8 for making that adjustment!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    I still have a few expansions to go but I can only place one more habitat until I reach the limit of 66 so I am still capped at 70 Runes. I always thought that S8 should have at least had the cap be 5 more than what you need for expansion since I almost always lose a rune when I get Rune number 70 and still have tries left in my last mining session.

I was thinking, that since S8 is using mining as part of the Storybook Adventures, then I expect that we will have more expansions before the next Storybook Adventure starts. Otherwise, S8 would need to raise the Rune Limit again or take away Runes and move the cap back down to 70 and then temporarily increase it again for the next adventure. I believe this is a good sign that expansions will be coming within the next couple weeks.

New Resident
    I keep mining 2 & 3 runes and only get credited for 1 . is anyone else having this problem?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kat5665 View Post
    I keep mining 2 & 3 runes and only get credited for 1 . is anyone else having this problem?
    I am not having issues.
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I'm not willing to pay $36 for an answer in a FREE game

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast