Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook Adventure: The Secret of Swan Lake

Executive Chef
    Here's a few pics for the OP. (sorry if they're too big!)

Epic Swan Prince

Epic Swan Princess

The Storybook Adventures podium thing..?
    Last edited by LonePudding; 08-18-15 at 12:09 PM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    So I skipped pretty far ahead really fast and am not sure what it wanted from me... But this is what I remembered.

Step 1 Plant Aura Apples
    Step 2 Harvest Aura Apples
    Step 3 Visit 2 Neighbours. This gives you the Swan Princess which is a super rare I think and earns 1600 at epic. She is Dark/Water with a 5 hour incubation time. This ends Chapter 1

I skipped ahead to Chapter 2 which is
    Step 1 Feed Swan Princess 15 times
    Step 2 Visit 3 neighbours
    Step 3 Plant Spell Melons (which I am waiting 30 min till my Charm Cherries are done to do)

I just want to say The Swan Princess was one of my favourite movies of all time! And I love the new habitat I already bought it lol
    So I skipped ahead again because I didn't want to waste time waiting 5 hours for Spell Melons lol
    Award for Chapter 2 is 9000 apples!! Finally something substantial.
    Chapter 3 Step 1 Harvest Mana Bananas
    Step 2 Evolve Swan Princess to level 4 (this I will have to wait for because my Money Badger is still in there needing 27 hours left lol)
    Oh this quote won't let me just have the second one it keeps giving me both quotes from u.

Anyway thanks for the heads up I'll kw to get my mana bananas in when the time comes.

Fashion Designer
    UGH. Planted 20 prunes before getting this update. Way to many gems to speed those up. Looks like I'll be starting this tomorrow
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    I just want to say The Swan Princess was one of my favourite movies of all time! And I love the new habitat I already bought it lol
    I just visited your forest to check what the habitat looks like once it's been placed in an actual forest and it is beautiful!
    What a bummer that the "sale" price is 200 gems, instead of half that amount, but this is still a very tempting habitat to buy. I'll have to think a bit about it and I also don't know if any gems will be needed for the next steps, but this is a great habitat and I think it will go really nicely alongside the Mystic Mire that I already have....

Also: I really like this update! I'm curious what the rest of the steps are. I currently have some 73,000+ food and I think I shall hold on to that until I know what we need to do to complete ALL steps. Something tells me that an ultra rare end prize will not be earned all too lightly, so probably at some point something difficult or expensive needs to be done...

As for the first part of the story: I just completed that and if I don't speed to the next chapter, it will start at 9:00 CET for me tomorrow. I still have a Terradactyl on the nest that needs 8:40 hours more of incubation time. I can wait a bit longer and speed the remaining part off the nest, or simply place the Swan Princess tomorrow morning on the nest, as it only takes 5 hours to hatch anyway.
    I'm really curious as to what the next steps are. If some of the last stages e.g. involve breeding something specific, I'd rather speed through the first steps early so I'll have a maximum amount of time for pulling off a specific breeding...

Good luck to all in completing it!
    Last edited by ogreve; 08-18-15 at 12:19 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    UGH. Planted 20 prunes before getting this update. Way to many gems to speed those up. Looks like I'll be starting this tomorrow
    Me too! Silly me already pressed start on the event despite having just read here that the first goal is planting food lol.

I think I too will be buying this habitat. Too beautiful to pass. Only second purchase in the game, not too bad.
    Last edited by LonePudding; 08-18-15 at 12:16 PM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, how come I dont have this event ???

Rhino Keeper
    owwwwwww it is on the other playground..... just saw it......

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by epinederose View Post
    Are you in the Beach Party updated habitat?

Executive Chef
    Chapter 1 complete. It looks like the time for each new chapter to start will be 12:00 midnight Pacific Standard time. If you complete a Chapter early, you will need to wait until that time to start the next chapter or use gems to speed it up.

I recommend hatching the Swan Princess as soon as possible, since feeding it and raising it to different levels will be one of the main tasks.

It is highly unlikely that you will need the new habitat to complete the event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by epinederose View Post
    If you update your original forest it will show up.

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast