Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859

Thread: Storybook Adventure: The Secret of Swan Lake

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 07loveland View Post
    Thanks but I'm never gonna able to collect 55 in 18hours ����������
    How many farms do you have and what crops do you have access to?
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    Thanks but I'm never gonna able to collect 55 in 18hours 😓😓😓😭😭
    If you have 6 farms, you can collect 55 Mysterious Eggs in 10 hours. If you can complete Chapter 6, you get 15 gems. I would try to get it done even if you can't complete Chapter 7. It's not often you have a hance to get 15 gems.

Executive Chef
    Thanks but I'm never gonna able to collect 55 in 18hours 
    Any task not completed on one day can be completed on the next day (except for the day 7 tasks of course). Of course that will give you less time to finish, but I had that happen to me on a couple of days and was able to finish. Hang in there!

I recommend you look at the remaining tasks to strategize. For instance, the first task of day 7 is to collect 5 tiaras. These are collected by hatching an animal, 1 tiara for each hour of incubation time. So prepare by having an animal of at least 5 hours ready to come off the nest as soon as day 7 starts. The first post of this thread has every step to complete the event listed there.

Banned
    I finally took my power back by deleting this pitiful abuse!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CoodieBug View Post
    I finally took my power back by deleting this pitiful abuse!!!
    And I'm contemplating deleting FFS and DS and whatever while I'm at it! Funny thing is I just inherited a LARGE amount and I have no desire to give TL any of it due to their unfair practices!!!

Executive Chef
    I'm trying my luck with the swans. Currently the Swan Prince is undergoing its last evolution and it will be done in some 4 hours time from now. I did once try the swan pair while I was harvesting food for the Prince's final evolution.
    So far the breeding results which involved swans have given some commons, but also two good outcomes. Here's what I remember:
    1) Swan Princess + Ancient Sloth: Rainguin [this was when the tale was still active in my forest, all other attempts were made after I finished the tale]
    2) Swan Princess + Ancient Sloth: Comet Cougar! Excellent outcome: new animal!
    3) Swan Princess + Ancient Sloth: Rainguin
    4) Swan Princess + Swan Prince: Chromadile
    5) Swan Princess + Thunderhawk: Mercat! Excellent outcome: new animal!
    6) Swan Princess + Thunderhawk: Conducktor
    7) Swan Princess + Swan Prince: 17 hours: either a Ladypug or a Sea Drake, I have 3 Ladypugs and no Sea Drake so I'm really hoping it's the Sea Drake...

I was *very* glad to have bred the Comet Cougar so easily and I was equally glad to have gotten the Mercat. For some reason until now ALL of my dark-water breeding attempts had only ever resulted in Chromadiles and Chameneons. Same for the nature-electric combination: despite quite a few attempts I only once got a Catypuss (luckily when the goal was still active for it) and for the rest ONLY Thunderhawks. I therefore still need relatively many dark-water and nature-electric animals. For the Mercat I saw the 14 hour timer appear, which could have been 4 animals. I was sure it was going to be yet another Chameneon, so I was very happily surprised to see the beautiful Mercat egg when I moved it to the nest.

Now, with all this hinting to the "secrets" of the Swan egg and the Swan Lake habitat (which will apparently expire tonight), I do want to put in one more Swan pair breeding before the habitat expires. Currently my den is flanked with both swan decorations. Call me a nutter for this but I'm kinda hoping that breeding the swans at this time can result in some secret animal. Most likely this is not the case but you never know. Besides, I still need 1 dark-fire animal (Onyx Ox) and several dark-water animals, so it's not a bad choice for breeding, even if it doesn't give a 4-element shot at a Unicorn... Who knows.... Maybe with the hints at secrets the odds for getting a Unicorn when using the Swans are higher than normal, in which case I'd better stick to 4 element breeding, but well. All of these are just wild guesses and most likely there's nothing more to all this than meets the eye... Decision time coming up later: breeding both swans, or another swan 4-element breeding...

UPDATE: I chose to try to see what would happen by breeding the swans again and got 17 hours: it's either a Ladypug or a Sea Drake, I have 3 Ladypugs already and no Sea Drake, which also happens to be a really beautiful animal, so I'm really hoping it's the Sea Drake...
    Last edited by ogreve; 08-28-15 at 01:43 PM.

New Resident
    Please bring this event back! When you guys did it the first time, I didn't know about Fantasy Forest Story and I really want the Swan Prince and Swan Princess. Pretty Please!

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859