Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook Adventure: The Secret of Swan Lake

Storybook Adventure: The Secret of Swan Lake

You need to complete all seven chapters to unlock the Swan Prince, along with other exciting prizes, before the time runs out (6d 12h). Tap the Storybook to activate the adventure and start before August 21st at 11:30am to participate. The event is available at level 14.

CHAPTER 1

1. Act 1 of 3
      Plant Aura Apples (30 seconds)
    2. Act 2 of 3
      Harvest Aura Apples
    3. Act 3 of 3
      Visit 2 neighbours

PRIZE: The first chapter gives you the Swan Princess, a super rare Dark/Water breed. 5-hour incubation time, 6-hour evolution time.

By now, you should be planting 5-hour Spell Melons as you'll need to harvest them in the next chapter. Do not feed your Swan yet, you'll avoid any future confusions.

*END OF CHAPTER 1*

CHAPTER 2

1. Act 1 of 3
      Feed Swan Princess 10 times
    2. Act 2 of 3
      Visit 3 neighbours
    3. Act 3 of 3
      Harvest Spell Melons (5 hours)

PRIZE: 9,000 apples

Try breeding a Fairy Ferret, you'll need to hatch it in the next chapter. If you get it first try, keep it in the tree of life. Evolve your Swan Princess but don't take it out of the evolution flower until the game asks you to (Chapter 3, Act 2 of 3). Keep in mind you'll need to harvest eight Mana Bananas, not six.

*END OF CHAPTER 2*

CHAPTER 3

1. Act 1 of 3
      Harvest 8 Mana Bananas (1 hour)
    2. Act 2 of 3
      Evolve a Swan Princess to level 4
    3. Act 3 of 3
      Hatch a Fairy Ferret (skip, 6 gems)

PRIZE: Decorative Egg

Try to breed a Rainguin, you'll need to hatch it in the next chapter. If you get it first try, keep it in the tree of life until Chapter 4, Act 1 of 3. You'll need to harvest 30 mysterious eggs, so keep your farms busy. Again, don't feed your Swan to avoid any confusion.

*END OF CHAPTER 3*

CHAPTER 4

1. Act 1 of 3
      Hatch a Rainguin
    2. Act 2 of 3
      Collect 30 Mysterious Eggs by Harvesting
    3. Act 3 of 3
      Raise Swan Princess to level 7

PRIZE: 15 realm runes

*END OF CHAPTER 4*

CHAPTER 5

1. Act 1 of 4
      Raise Swan Princess to level 10
    2. Act 2 of 4
      Feed Rainguin 20 times
    3. Act 3 of 4
      Hatch a Skyger (Fire + Water) or (Skyger + Crystal Unicorn)
    4. Act 4 of 4
      Mine 12 realm runes

PRIZE: Swan Topiary

*END OF CHAPTER 5*

CHAPTER 6

1. Act 1 of 4
      Spend 200,000 Coins
    2. Act 2 of 4
      Evolve Swan Princess to level 13
    3. Act 3 of 4
      Collect 55 Mysterious Eggs by Harvesting
    4. Act 4 of 4
      Feed your Rainguin 45 times

PRIZE: 15 gems

*END OF CHAPTER 6*

CHAPTER 7

1. Act 1 of 4
      Collect 5 Tiaras from hatching
    2. Act 2 of 4
      Harvest 8 Spell Melons (5 hours)
    3. Act 3 of 4
      Collect 30 Realm Runes
    4. Act 4 of 4
      Evolve Swan Princess to level 15 (skip, 287 gems)

GRAND PRIZE: Swan Prince. 15-hours incubation, 16-hours evolution.

*END OF CHAPTER 7*

The Secret of Swan Lake

Chapter 1: Once upon a time there was a duckling that wasn't accepted by her other duckling friends. She wasn't as colorful as the other ducklings and couldn't seem to fit in. All the other ducklings had Conducktor mommies and daddies, but this little one was raised by her Rainguin parents.

Chapter 2: It felt like the duckling didn't belong, so she decided to run away from home. She journeyed for days and days, traveling to villages unknown and forests unexplored. No matter where she searched she never truly could relate to anyone.

Chapter 3: Months passed and the duckling felt as though she'd never find anyone to bond with. She was just about to give up the search when someone from her past caught up with her. Her Rainguin stepbrother, who was worried sick from the moment she left, had finally found her! He explained to her that after she left, he found a strange, decorative egg in their garden...

Chapter 4: The egg seemed oddly familiar to the duckling even though she didn't remember it at all. As soon as she touched the egg, a whirl of magic encircled the duckling. A Fairy Ferret appeared! "Hello my sweet gosling. I am your Fairy Ferret-Mother. You are not a duckling, but the long lost Swan Princess from a far away kingdom! It is your destiny to return with me."

Chapter 5: The Fairy Ferret-Mother announces, "It's time to return home! Are you ready?" The gentle Swan Princess nods her head as the Ferret-Mother begins to flap her wings. A faint glowing orb appears before her and quickly fades away. "My magic is depleted from my long journey to find you... I must enlist the help of a Skyger to help open a portal home!"

Chapter 6: As the Fairy Ferret-Mother and Skyger open a portal to a long-lost kingdom, the Swan's stepbrother approaches. "I have never thought of you as a stepsister. You will always be family to me. Travel safely and visit me often!" The two embraced before the Swan Princess gave a wave and stepped through the portal.

Chapter 7: The Swan Princess and her Fairy Ferret-Mother step out of the portal and discover a magical lake with water as pure as the night sky. A glowing tiara floats in the center of the lake. Her Fairy Ferret-Mother places the tiara on her head and she fully transforms into a beautiful Swan Princess! From across the lake a Swan Prince approaches, and as their eyes meet they realize it is love at first sight. They dance and dance for nights, falling in love and they all lived happily ever after.
    Last edited by matiasabad94; 08-21-15 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Chapter 6
    matiasabad94

level 75

Rhino Keeper
    We have 7 days from even you click on the book. First chapter is planting aura apples. We can win new animals with the swan prince the final prize. That's all I know right now. Have to wait a couple hours to replant and see what's what.

Chapter 1 - plant 6 aura apples
    Chapter 2 - harvest 6 aura apples
    Chapter 3 - visit 2 neighbors (must be neighbors, not random community members)
    then you either wait 12 hours for the next set or pay 5 gems to speed up

Just got my Swan Princess. Let me get everything together and I'll update the thread. This is the best update we've got in ages.
    matiasabad94

level 75

Fashion Designer
    So I skipped pretty far ahead really fast and am not sure what it wanted from me... But this is what I remembered.

Step 1 Plant Aura Apples
    Step 2 Harvest Aura Apples
    Step 3 Visit 2 Neighbours. This gives you the Swan Princess which is a super rare I think and earns 1600 at epic. She is Dark/Water with a 5 hour incubation time. This ends Chapter 1

I skipped ahead to Chapter 2 which is
    Step 1 Feed Swan Princess 15 times
    Step 2 Visit 3 neighbours
    Step 3 Plant Spell Melons (which I am waiting 30 min till my Charm Cherries are done to do)

I just want to say The Swan Princess was one of my favourite movies of all time! And I love the new habitat I already bought it lol

Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    So I skipped pretty far ahead really fast and am not sure what it wanted from me... But this is what I remembered.

Step 1 Plant Aura Apples
    Step 3 Visit 2 Neighbours. This gives you the Swan Princess which is a super rare I think and earns 1600 at epic. She is Dark/Water with a 5 hour incubation time. This ends Chapter 1

Step 3 Plant Spell Melons (which I am waiting 30 min till my Charm Cherries are done to do)

I just want to say The Swan Princess was one of my favourite movies of all time! And I love the new habitat I already bought it lol
    Omg yes I love that movie also the music numbers are great reminds me of Disney movie even those it's not one. My fav song was no more mister nice guy which is by far the best villain song in any children's movie for me!!!!

Executive Chef
    This is amazing! Only downside (they'll always be one with me lol) is that the new ultra is a dark-fire animal. I just won the dusky a few days ago and we've had other dark-fire animals coming from left, right and center! Anyway enough complaining...I like this I have to wait 8 hours for my rune prunes to be ready
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    This is an awesome update. I love fairytales and this is one! Good luck to everyone!
    I apologize for my bad english, but I hope all of you have a clue what I am on about and you can keep every mistake as a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post

Step 1 Plant Aura Apples

U got it right up so far I accidentally hit my breeding center when I was hitting the sell button for my Arnoldo so now I got to wait 12 hrs intill he is done to get my swan in do I remember how long it takes for the swan to hatch?

Fashion Designer
    So I skipped ahead again because I didn't want to waste time waiting 5 hours for Spell Melons lol
    Award for Chapter 2 is 9000 apples!! Finally something substantial.
    Chapter 3 Step 1 Harvest Mana Bananas
    Step 2 Evolve Swan Princess to level 4 (this I will have to wait for because my Money Badger is still in there needing 27 hours left lol)

Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast