Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update: August 19th 2015

Farm Supplier
    I just found the new update in the Google Play Store. What happened to notifications?!
    Hey! I play Restaurant Story, but hopefully will play some more Storm8 games!
    My ID is R5FanForever1. Only accepting 3-4 star players.

How do I get the new version? It's not prompting me to update? Please help

Farm Supplier
    I played this game for 3 years and never had the free gem button. A long time ago the download a game offer were very often. Now they usually appear after a big mess like the goals for gems stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesliedcafe View Post
    How do I get the new version? It's not prompting me to update? Please help
    If you wait like 3-4 weeks you'll get a notification to download and get gems as a reward.

Otherwise, you need to manually look it up on the app store and download it from there, with no reward.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by R5FanForever1 View Post
    I just found the new update in the Google Play Store. What happened to notifications?!
    Instead of letting us know when new versions are out, they spam us with purpose-less notifications, even when food isn't ready.

If I didn't put so much time and money into these games, I would've deleted them long ago. And still might anyway ditching all my accounts if this keeps up, I didn't installs games to get spammed

You can turn them notifications off on your device Tali. On a phone, in settings you'll find Applications Manager'. Find the offending 'Story' games then click 'Notifications Off'. Probably the same method for PCs

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie666 View Post
    You can turn them notifications off on your device Tali. On a phone, in settings you'll find Applications Manager'. Find the offending 'Story' games then click 'Notifications Off'. Probably the same method for PCs
    Actually I have no notifications checked off, I just got a spam message telling me to cook something. Even though None of my food was done. So I don't think whether you have them checked off or on seems to matter.

Yes it is annoying, I don't need to receive spamming text alerts. You need to stop, because sending unwanted text alerts is crossing the line.
    Last edited by deekathleen; 08-23-15 at 11:43 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I never had an issue with notifications til a few days ago. I would be notified when food/clothing was done...sometimes inDS when a battle was ready. Now am getting spam notifications that "everyone misses me" or to cook something or order new clothes. On top of that, the actual notifications or alerts I need are just sporadic. Have had to throw out food and expired orders a number of times the past few days due to this. Stop with the spam and fix the regular notices. If all I do is throw out rotten food or expired orders, no point in playing.

Executive Chef
    Didn't S8 get a make over??

New Resident
    When people refer to BF in this thread, what are they talking about? Thanks in advance.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast