Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Spin Win 18-August-2015

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    This is a very frustrating and devious event. The implication is that the wheel is random. It most certainly is not. The last 42 spins yielded 1 dragon, even though 5 of the 12 spaces on the wheel are dragons. Only one is maps and yet it stops on it 50 % of the time. The odds of this are about a trillion to one. tL be honest with us.....don't set up an event as a random process and have the wheel bog down on maps and low level apples on each spin. It makes me wonder.....if they manipulate the random process of a wheel spin....what other odds are they manipulating in this and other games....is breeding and battles also rigged to their advantage?
    I've said that before as well

It seems most of the time we get maps, food, coins, with the odds of getting maps much more than others, coins and food are about the same.

At least that's how it was for me though, because I have seen some players saying they got like 4 to 5 dragons in the same wheel, some of which are the wheel-only dragons too!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    well, I don't mean we should get all the dragons on the wheel, but c'mon - 12 spins, zero dragons?! And it is certainly not the first time it is happening, so I am quite p*ssed of.
    This is a game, it is supposed to be for fun and amusement, not for disappointment and bad feelings altogether.
    And it is not based on luck, but on some twisted sence of humor on behalf of the TL team
    If they want to keep our intereset, they should throw us some bone from time to time, before we get bored
    I won't even start what the odds are to breed the Diamond. I am level 149 and I play this game for over 4 years, well, still no Diamond
    Agreed, I've never gotten any dragons in spin the wheel until the recent 4 wheels or so
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Stupid coins!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    What type of habitat does the black knight dragon live in I don't want to buy the wrong one thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by beaglefamily View Post
    What type of habitat does the black knight dragon live in I don't want to buy the wrong one thanks
    Champion type
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718