Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 8/18/2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rita6834 View Post
    So far I've found 2 different wallpapers Today's Lesson $1,500 and Back in Session 3 gems
    Floor tile Let's Learn $1,200
    School supply rack 3 gems
    Thin color counter $14,000 square color counter 4 gems.
    Haven't checked wall and floor decor
    That's all that's there. Disappointing! Very disappointing!
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Isis, is there any word from S8 about missing floor dec?
    I'll ask, but this is probably it.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Sadly, you're probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    I'll ask, but this is probably it.
    I must have reached some unenviable milestone in the game: this is the first time we've been offered an LTO that I already own.

Fashion Designer
    The worst update in quite some time, in my opinion. Very disappointed.

Fashion Designer
    The dress looks too much like the last black and white dress. The Chanel inspired one. I agree the shoes and purse are cute but there are so many different colors they could have gone with for the dress. I liked the LTO when it was first released but never bought it because I didn't have the gems back then. I have been saving gems all summer and haven't bought anything in so long I am tempted to buy it. I keep saying just wait one more week until you buy something! Next week will have something you love! Then it never comes. Maybe I'll give the Orchid box another go.

I'm done, we have been asking for months for color and summer items. Instead we get black again, and the addams family girl's dress, in the middle of August. No floor decor, no new LTO. No more wishing, I used to be a 4 stars player,always waiting for tuesday. Now half of my nbs don't play anymore, I visit other stores once aweek, and I forget its update day.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    I'm done, we have been asking for months for color and summer items. Instead we get black again, and the addams family girl's dress, in the middle of August. No floor decor, no new LTO. No more wishing, I used to be a 4 stars player,always waiting for tuesday. Now half of my nbs don't play anymore, I visit other stores once aweek, and I forget its update day.
    I was wondering who would wear this dress on the first day of school. But you got it! Wednesday Addams! I'll have to add the bone leggings to this outfit.

BTW, when will the Storm8 peeps start reading our forum posts? Apparently they don't care.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    When I saw this update I said the same thing. This game is officially dead. Rehashed LTOs and no new decor. The only thing I am doing is building up my gems for Black Friday but that will probably a bust too. And angel mama it's pretty clear storm 8 doesn't care. That's just fine with me though Pocket Gems is now getting the money I used to spend with your company. Campus Life is lots of fun and Pocket Gems does listen to their consumer base, has great customer service, and gives gems back when mistakes happen.

Fashion Designer
    I want a Wednesday Addams look, but for Halloween not school. This update is really terrible. The counters are that gross color combination that only looks cute in a kindergarten classroom. No wall or floor decor? Why? We barely have any back to school themed items for them to use the excuse that we could just previous items, and that has never stopped them from creating more items for a theme. Just look at all the gym stuff. Things are looking quite dire right now.

Rhino Keeper
    Back to school update, guess this means the end of summer. Funny how we got three black dresses over a very hot summer but not one swimsuit catalog. And if the catalogs weren't black, they were usually white. Makes me wonder how dreary and colorless the winter catalogs will be. And when was the last time we got a new LTO display rather than a recycled one? I'm still offered gem sales every week but haven't bought gems in months. Nothing to spend them on.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast