Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Update || 8-17-15

Executive Chef

New Update || 8-17-15

There is a new update available in the App Store!

App Store description says:
    • Complete dozens of new quests to polish your restaurant into a Five Star Destination!
    • Daily Quest Challenges are coming soon!
    • Batch of Bug Fixes

I'm excited for these new quests!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 08-17-15 at 08:18 PM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Also excited for something/anything new in this game!! Maybe another one of these construction sites open up (SOON)!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    I could see the food truck being attached to the daily quest challenges....

Stops by once a day, you need to stock it up with random food for it to go out and sell, rewards gems. Kind of like the train in FS2 or the daily castle quests in CS.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fahrensland View Post
    I could see the food truck being attached to the daily quest challenges....

Stops by once a day, you need to stock it up with random food for it to go out and sell, rewards gems. Kind of like the train in FS2 or the daily castle quests in CS.
    I think you could be on to something there. We've been waiting forever for this food truck to come into play, hopefully the time has come!

Executive Chef
    I posted this on the bugs thread this morning. Since early this morning, my game icon is grayed out and says "waiting". I can't delete to reinstall. I can force close. I've turn off and on my device several times. All the other storm8 games are working normally. Can someone please advise me what to do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I posted this on the bugs thread this morning. Since early this morning, my game icon is grayed out and says "waiting". I can't delete to reinstall. I can force close. I've turn off and on my device several times. All the other storm8 games are working normally. Can someone please advise me what to do?
    This happens to me when I don't have enough space to download something. Does your device have enough space for the update? If not, you may have to delete something to allow the download to go through. Then you can install whatever you deleted again after.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    This happens to me when I don't have enough space to download something. Does your device have enough space for the update? If not, you may have to delete something to allow the download to go through. Then you can install whatever you deleted again after.
    Thank you for your response. It just started working. The weird thing is that I wasn't downloading anything. Didn't even know there was an update until I came here. It just did it on it's own. But it's working now so alls good !

Nightclub Owner
    Soooo....how is the update so far? Since the last restaurant and bakery story updates I'm so wary about installing new updates.

Rhino Keeper
    So where exactly are these 5 star quests?

Executive Chef
    It's time for TL to open one of the "coming soon" areas,food truck or fishing dock,preferably,give us a break,they've been sitting there taunting us for ages!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast