Thread: When does this game get easier?

Host(ess)

When does this game get easier?

I'm on level 19 and it takes me a really long time to collect enough parts to upgrade anything. It takes a long time to earn enough coins to buy the next ingredient, recipe, stove, table, counter etc. Is there any way to make the guy with parts come more often? I feel like the only way to get ahead is to have more capacity but it's nearly impossible to do. I don't mind a challenge, but this game is going at a snail's pace just trying to get anything done.

Rhino Keeper
    Cid seems to come about every hour, although sometimes I feel like I have to "refresh" his timer by visiting neighbors if he doesn't naturally show up after the 1 hour mark. There was a limited quest chain awhile ago that gave quite a few upgrade parts as rewards, granted most were nails. Hopefully we will get another one of those soon with the rarer rewards like shovels. You can also sometimes receive parts as gifts from neighbors...but again, I think that's usually just nails.

I have found that sometimes decreasing/deleting a particular part can help increase drop rates of the other upgrade materials. E.g., if I have 20 nails and 10 of everything else, I delete my nails down to 5 and sometimes that seems to give me more varied drops from Cid. This is probably more of a superstition, but at times it seems to help

Good luck and I hope you stick with it, you'll reach 49 before you know it!

It's only going to get more expensive and the expansions are going to need more difficult parts.

Just enjoy the moment. It's not a race to level 49 with the biggest expansion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fahrensland View Post
    I have found that sometimes decreasing/deleting a particular part can help increase drop rates of the other upgrade materials. E.g., if I have 20 nails and 10 of everything else, I delete my nails down to 5 and sometimes that seems to give me more varied drops from Cid. This is probably more of a superstition, but at times it seems to help
    I have played with this too and it may just be in my head but Cid does seem to drop more of what you already have the most of.
    Main id: squinn1981